1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Sowmyaraghu

Sowmyaraghu Gold IL'ite

beautiful & interesting..............
    Waiting for the next episode................

leenam05 likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Alll friends,

I am extremely sorry for the leaving the story in between.

I had server problem at my office, so couldn't post regularly. My next episodes were were ready but unfortunately all written documents were lost, I rewrote again next few episodes.

Hence forth will try to post next episode regularly. Please bear with me till then.

Next episode will follow tomorrow.

Take care.

Adharv, creativemumma and Amulet like this.
  3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Good to see you back

leenam05 likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

@leenam05 ma'am nice to see you back. Trust all is well.
    Hope to read the next epi soon. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Will come to know next episode dear!

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey PS thank you dear & sorry for my late reply. Will be posting today.

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear,
    Sorry for my late reply.
    No I din't change it. It was Mahesh uncle only but how can I allow Vedant without talking to Pari?

Will post next update soon.

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

thank you @muggs,

Happy that you liked the narration. Will post next part today itself.

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Posting today dear!

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 36

“Dada is on the way, its night time he will reach within half hour.” Adish was telling to Swanand.

S: Good then.

Shirodkar family along with Arati’s parents was gathered in Ashwini hospital for delivery. Doctor decided to give her induced labor. They gave her first tablet one hour back, still there was no news of delivery. Till then Sumedh also reached.

Adish & Sumedh decided to send everyone at home as it was 12.30 am but no one was willing to leave. Somehow they convinced everyone. Arati’s mother stayed back with Anushka. Rest everyone returned back. Anushka & Arati’s mother Arundhati waited in waiting area.

After some time a nurse came there & informed them that baby has taken its position but Arati wasn’t getting pain, now they will give her second dose. . Arundhati sat down with a frown.

“Don’t worry aunty, she will be alright” said Anushka to Arundhati while patting her shoulders.

Arundhati moved close to her & remained quite.

Two hours passed. Around 5.30 am Arati delivered a baby girl. Everybody was overjoyed. They decided to wait till Doctors allows meeting mother & baby.

Anushka was sitting down in corridor keeping head on wall. Suddenly a gentle touch on shoulder made her awake. She rose from her position seeing Adish who was holding two tea cups. He just gestured her to have it.

“I will freshen up” saying she took the cup from him & gave to Arundhati & one cup Adish held.

Everyone met Arati & baby. Arati’s mother requested everyone to go as she will take care of her. Anushka was reluctant but Arati assured her not worry & she is completely fine.

Same day

Parineeta was getting ready to leave for hospital. She noticed kavita has draped a beautiful saree & looking very happy. She wondered why her mother is so happy today.

Shirodkar family was very happy. Devki felt that Adish’s mother took rebirth seeing baby girl.

Kavita was entering her home & found that hall was decorated with pink balloons. She couldn’t believe it; same was with Sridhar who came behind.

They sat down on sofa. Parineeta came there with glasses of water, smiling.

“Happy Wedding Anniversary Mom - papa”

K: “thank you beta but what is all this?”

P: That everything later, first you both cut this cake.

(She went in kitchen & bought a box)

Sridhar: Oh this cake, Pari …

Parineeta shook her head not to say anything. “Don’t say anything papa. Please cut the cake. Today is your day & you should enjoy it.”

Kavita smiled & both of them started cutting. Pari happily clapped. She requested Sridhar to stay with them from now onward as she wants her family to be completed. They were shocked happily.

P: Papa please, it was because of my attitude mom couldn’t reconcile with you. Please stay here.

Sridhar was touched with her words. “I know Pari, it was my mistake. I will always try to complete my responsibilities towards my kids. I promise you that I will never leave you both alone.”

Kavita felt to pull her leg. She said” So Pari now you will leave us na after some days?”

Pari took the remaining cake to keep in fridge. “Why I will leave you?”

“See now I have my life partner here so you will also leave us to be with yours na?”

Kavita’s words fell on Pari’s ears & suddenly Vedant’s face flashed, brought a pink shade on her face. For a moment she felt him around there. But soon came out of that imagination.

“Mom, so you both very eager to send me away haan? But I will not go soon?” Pari replied with an attitude (Inside she was still in her imagination)

“So we are not telling you to get married tomorrow? But if not soon then someday will you get married. Thank god, we at least come to know that we can start searching groom for you.” Kavita teased.

Pari felt nervous. “Mom that we will see later. For now let me spend time with papa & yes, we all are going for dinner, I will get ready”

Sridhar patted on her head. “So one day she will also go to her husband’s place” He said & Kavita just looked on.

During night Pari lost in her thoughts. She used to think that her mother should not stay alone after her marriage, now her father was there with Kavita she had no worries. But when life partners’ topic was came up today she had no idea how Vedant’s face came in front of her.

Do I like him? With that thought her heart beat increased. No, its attraction, I should not think more about him. What if he has somebody else in his life?

She buried those thoughts in mind & slept.

Anushka’s niece’s naming ceremony took place at Arati’s place. Baby girl was named as Aadya. While Anushka was holding the baby, Adish wanted to carry her. He gestured her to give baby to him.

His fingers touched Anushka’s body & arms slightly. She felt her body is turning into feather. Unknowingly few sweat drops emerged on her forehead. She looked at Adish slowly but he was busy playing with baby.

Nandini was watching them from distance. “Now Aadya should not be left alone dear, she must get a little cousin brother or sister” she whispered to Anushka.

Anushka’s fair face turned red. “What, Atya?” she replied looking down & vanished from there.

That night Adish was clueless why Anushka went home with Devki instead of going with him.

Next day

Adish & Vedant were chitchatting. Suddenly Adish reminded something.

A: Hey macha one minute! Why left in between that day?

V: (unaware of next attack) When man?

A: Arrey, on Shounak’s wedding day.

To be Continued...... :wave: