1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear all friends, due internet server problem I couldn't post next episode yesterday. I am posting it now. :grinning:

Enjoy.

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 2

“Arrey but till when you‘re going to avoid this” Ved aka Vedant asked.

About Vedant:
    Vedant is a doctor, Adish’s best friend since 8th standard. In short Vedant is his chaddi buddy. He is too going the same headache as Adish but not that serious. He is easy going & funny by nature.

A: (in irritated tone) till three years I dragged it nicely but now it’s not possible.

V: enough of this Adi. Uncle & aunty are your second parents; you should go according to tome. Are they doing anything wrong? Why you want to hurt them? He promised to Anand uncle (Adish’s late father) to look after you, don’t you remember it?

Adish gave him blank stare & nodded to yes. What ever he was telling was also true. Swanand was desperately trying to find good match for him, once he gets married then have search girl for Shounak too.

“I heard that uncle has got an alliance for you” Ved asked.

Adish come in senses with his question.

“Ved, I am seriously not interested. Instead you get married to her” Adish was irked.

“Ok, you ask her about marriage, if she denies then I will try ”

Everywhere you come in queue after me!

Adish laughed in serous mode.

Devki informed all that she has received a proposal of a girl named Sonali. Adish’s face went pale but he gave nod to meet the girl. Everyone was elated. Swanand told him to approve the girl if he likes her as she is good looking & soft natured. Adish felt to run away from that emotional blackmailing.

“ Adi, this shirt will look nice on you.” Devki selected a shirt for bride seeing ceremony.

“No aunt, please don’t tell me to change now.” Adish replied directing to the shirt he wore.

Devki was irritated.” Did you see how is behaving as if we are sending him for bali ceremony” (sacrifice ritual). She said to Swanand & again irked seeing no response for him as he was busy solving a crossword puzzle. She started leaving then Swanand said” If likes Sonali, she would be luckiest girl”

Devki’s face was brightened with his words. She asked Siddhi too keep a close watch on Adish & gave her every update. When Ved come to know that Adish is going to meet the girl he couldn’t believe.

Everyone was busy giving several advices to Adish as he was leaving. Siddhi told him to approve the girl as for the sake of her bet which she has placed with Shounak. Adish felt to ran away on Mars.

He reached on time to pre-decided restaurant to meet Sonali, the girl who was suggested by Anuja aunty who is Devki’s friend. Sonali came after 10 minutes. They spoke for some time & left. While leaving Adish bumped on someone. She was a girl. They both looked at each other. She felt awkward when Adish stared her for a moment. He then casually said sorry & both went to different directions.

Adish called Nandini & explained her everything. He informed her that he is not interested to meet any girl as he is not prepared for marriage yet. He met Sonali just for the sake of Devki as he doesn’t wanted to hurt her & Sonali is not interested in marriage.

Nandini listened to him calmly. She explained about view of their family regarding his marriage & assured that she will talk to family.

The entire family was waiting for Adish. When entered at home. He felt that everyone is looking at him like vulture is ready to grab his food. Swanand inquired about the meeting, he was upset upon hearing him.

After Adish left, Nandini called Devki. She explained her about Adish’s state of mind. After listening to Nandini , Devki felt bad that she pestered him to meet Sonali without knowing anything. She decided to give some time till things become quiet.

“Oh no, where did I kept those ITR forms?” shouted irritated Sachin.

“Oh yess, finally checkmate. Today I beat you computer ji. Where you kept them? I gave you in morning only na?” Bhavesh said without raising his head from computer.” I must tell Adish about my today’s game.”

“Thank god I find it. “ Sachin was relieved.

“See Sachin, I am telling you take medicine for your short term memory loss otherwise you won’t get any girl for marriage.” Bhavesh.

Sachin gave him hard look & started leaving.

“Hi guys, “ Adish came there.

B: Adish, I beat computer today

A: You are telling me now. I did it when I was in 9th std.

B: Arre , today I did it on own, that is important.(lifting his collar). If you come in my wedding & seeing all rituals, will you get satisfaction of getting married yourself? No na?

Adish felt to hit the laptop on his head but somehow controlled himself. He folded his hands & said” please change example at least in office. I am already irritated.

“Ok guys, I am leaving.” Sachin started leaving.

“Hey Sachin, wait, pls post this envelope. This is very important.” Adish handover a parcel to him.

“OK, I am not dumb like Bhavesh” Sachin disappeared before could react.

I am more worried now if he says something like this.

Adish looked at his direction & engrossed in work.

To be continued...:wave:

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Arathi dear, posted next part. Enjoy.

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Good going dear. The girl who bumped on Adi is our heroine???

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

hey good leenam... actually am getting confused about characters... need to read last one to catch up da...
    Hope the girl he hit is our heroine... eagerly wanting to know their meet.

cravingforhlove likes this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

same like aarti i am confused with character went back to 1st and got to knw..i think sachin and bhavesh are colleague:)

oh oh heroin entered :) ..i think sonali is your favorite name right leena?

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Leenam good episode .. As other il friends said I got confused with character names... Can u pls do some thing about it ...

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Priya dear, Sorry I couldn't reply as internet server in my office is like dead:disappointed::disappointed:.

About Heroine... you will come to know in next episodes..

sreeram likes this.
  9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Aarthi dear, I will give info about characters in new post in order avoid confusion. About heroine you will come to know in coming episode.

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Neha dear don't worry about characters.I will give info about characters in new post. Yes Bhavesh & Sachin are colleagues of Adish.:grinning:

No dear Sonal;i is not my favourite name, why You feel so? :smiley: