1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Small episode :yikes::yikes::yikes:.... Offo love birds .. this is love after marriage .. going good.. Please post the next part soon.

--PS

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanku riitz :grinning:

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Lata, I wrote big episode but unfortunately lost it before typing. :(will try to write big from now.:grinning::grinning:

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hee he, Adharv, your FB really made my day. :D:D

Romance started secretly. Will try to post big episode. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear, :grinning:

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry PS. Romance is started. Posting next part soon. :grinning::grinning:

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 26

Dr. Nandini Gokhale arrived there. She gave a short but motivational speech. Parineeta always admired her & she was extremely happy when she learnt that Dr. Nandini is soon going to shift her base in Pune & will join their hospital. Somewhere she felt an emptineness but couldn’t figure out why.

Anushka was quite whole day thinking about the close encounter with Adish. She couldn’t understand how she went so close to him. Being a little conservative she always set her boundaries with Rohit too. But what about Adish?

It just happened in deep sleep. She made herself understand. It happens! Hey but after realizing what happened she didn’t feel to go away from him! Why? She was still unaware that she embraced him in deep sleep.

She brushed off all thoughts aside but her mind didn’t allow her.

Adish was too recalling whatever happened. He liked the way Anushka took care of him. His heart dance heavily when Anushka embraced him. Her soft touch tickled him.

Evening she started from office. Today her heart was beating slightly.

When she entered the house she heard the sound of laughing. Shounak & Adish were chitchatting. They greeted Anushka. Adish stared her from corner of his eyes but Anushka avoided eye contact. Though her face turned pink but she pretended to be casual & asked him “Is pain over now?”

“Yeah. Ekdam ok”

Shounak said” “Listen Vahini (Bhabhi) , We came here to tell you something.”

An: Ok, tell me Shounak.

Sh: Our Sahyadri trekkers group has arranged a one day trek to Lohagad fort on next to next Saturday. I want you both to join us.

Anushka glanced at Adish with a concern of his health.

Shounak noticed it & said” I understand Vahini you worried for dada. We still have fifteen days. He will be completely alright by then. We are all here for both of you. Now you don’t have problem na?

Anushka’s face brightened. She smiled & said “OK, but what about Kaka & Kaki?”

Sh: Don’t worry Vahini. They have already given their consent. Even Siddhi is also joining. Now you please block your date.

An: Oh, Siddhi is also coming? Good. Shall I ask my friend Parineeta? She loves to go for trekking.

Adish’s smile disappeared. She wants Siddhi ? Then take Kaki & Aaji too!

Anushka noticed change in his expression. Shounak sai” Yeah no problem. You ask her & confirm soon as the group size is limited to 40 persons only.

Ad: OK, I will ask Vedant too then. He won’t say no. Even doctors are eligible for holidays, right?

Shounak & Adish gave Hi-fi to each other.

Shounak: Yes. Now I declare that today’s conference is over. Vahini can we have tea made by you?

“Sure” Anushka just smiled & started going towards kitchen.

It was 8.30 pm. Parineeta had her dinner after party was over. She waved her friends & came out of the hospital to catch auto. To her surprise there was no single auto coming. It was not much late & her area was decent residential one with good transport connectivity. She enquired few pedestrians & learned that there was auto union’s strike going on.

With frowned look she started walking towards bus stop. After walking for few distance she felt that someone is following her. She started sweating even in the winter seasons. She remembers the crime cases happened few days back & increased her walking speed.

She was few meters away from her bus stop & noticed that her bus arrived. But she couldn’t make it to reach there fast as she draped a saree , bus didn’t hault for much time due to less no of passengers. Parineeta cursed her fate. Now she had to wait for another 20 minutes for next bus.

She took out mobile to inform Kavita about coming late. But to her dismay it was already switched off. Suddenly she heard someone footsteps sound from behind, she stood there frozen.

To be continued......... :wave:

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

@Rajeni , I am happy dear that you took time to read & liked the episode.:grinning:.

Keep providing your feedback.

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

@sunithabibin , Thank you so much dear & happy that you liked the episode.:grinning:

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite