1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey dear!!! Thank you so much for covering all the episodes in one go!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
    Next episode is tomorrow morning dear!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2. Shinylady

Shinylady Bronze IL'ite

I am usually silent reader in this forum. Overwhelming responses to your story got me curious about the story and finished reading in one go. I must say I totally fell in love with your story Iniyaa...... loved the romance and the pranks between Rachana and Keshav. Very nice description of life style in Japan as well. Eagerly waiting to know what happened in their honeymoon. Thank you for entertaining us.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Wow!!!! :hello:Hi Shinylady!!!!! welcome to this thread dear :blush::blush:
    You Brought such a big smile on my face when I just sat after continuously cooking from morning!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my story!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Am overwhelmed that you liked my story!!!
    Fell in love with my story!!! Awwwww!!! Thats very nice for me to hear!!!:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
    Am gratified!!! :blush:
    Thanks once again for taking time and typing your thoughts:blush::blush::blush:
    Will be happy to know your thoughts on future episodes too!!!:blush::blush::blush:

Preetii likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 49:

"Yeah! you can deliver the courier today" she hung the call and continued.

“who dear?” – Veena asked.

“Nothing. They have just called from Post office” – Rachna

“Ok ok! You continue your honey moon story” - Veena

“I happily agreed to his honey moon plan. Before booking everything, he said he really wish that I should accompany him for scuba diving in the sea. Though I always had that fear of water, I agreed to him just because I don’t want to disappoint him.”

"We both happily started to our honey moon with loads and loads of happiness and dreams...First day was good. Second day was our Scuba diving. Mathy was excited to the core. He always loved the underwater experience and loved being in water. He was always that excited kind of person”

“This was one of his life time goals. The feeling of seeing and touching the fishes, fascinated him very much. Seems he was dreaming about it for years and years. And he chose our honeymoon to accomplish that. So we got ready. We both got into our wet suits, got briefed about how we should behave under water and all.”

“When all these were happening, my heart beat was so loud that anyone could hear it. I was that afraid.”

"Scuba diving!! I don’t know what’s that dear. What they will do?! They will jump inside water is it?!!" - Veena asked innocently

"Yeah dear...Scuba diving is being under water with the help of apparatus. ok? Australia's Great Barrier Reef is world's number one spot for that." -Rachna

"Oh!!! So how will you get into water? People have to know swimming na?" - Veena asked curiously

"There is no necessity for swimming. Because in scuba diving, we have to get drowned inside water...A heavy weight will be tied around your waist so that you will get drowned. I guess it was nearly 10 kg. You cant even get up. Someone have to help you" - Rachna continued

"Oh!! That much weight around your hip...?" - Veena interrupted

"Yes. Also we cannot breathe under water...So we will be given air tanks. They will be tied behind our back. And you have to breathe through the tube connected to it. And there were many things to do with that tube. Like what should you do if you swallow water...This that and all and most important is you cannot open your mouth since you will already have that tube inside your mouth" - Rachna.

Veena was dumbstruck hearing all those....."You went for all these?" - She asked in shock.

"Oye! Listen to the whole story!" – Rachna

"Ok Ok" - Veena kept quiet.

“Mathy very badly wished that I should do scuba diving along with him. Though I was scared to death, I agreed just for him. The reason for my fear was

First thing, I do not know swimming. Second thing was I always had fear to see that giant water-body called sea. I cant even imagine myself getting drowned in that sea. Another thing was the thought that normal breathing is impossible under water. And we have to manage our equipment.

And we have to manage our ear pressure at once we get into water. And even if something happens, we can’t even shout or talk or even open our mouth. So all these things terrified me like anything and I was almost about to faint in fear. But I couldn't out show out anything seeing the dreams in his eyes.

So two dark tall men took both of us towards the sea. It was cloudy and dark. There was no one near the shore which terrified me more. I was afraid to see those tall men. They started their training. First thing that they did was they held my head and immersed it under water all of a sudden.

The chill sea water went inside my ears and my fear spiked 100 times and at once I took away my head saying "Am not coming for this". Mathy got so disappointed that he just came out of the water and started walking. I was asking him to go alone but he was in no mood to listen to my words.We reached our room and he was so angry and disappointed because of me. And the next three days I felt sick and that was our honeymoon story.

We enjoyed all the small outings before our marriage but the big special outing turned to be the worst memory for both of us. May be we enjoyed too much before marriage…and that’s why our post marriage outing turned out to be a disaster.

From then whenever someone spoke about our honeymoon or Scuba diving or Australia, he would shut himself down. He is still angry on me for the fear that I got."

He kept asking me that why dnt I tell him before itself....his anger continued for months and I was so upset on him that I felt that he is not the person whom I fell in love with. I felt as if am living with some third person. I got so upset that I shouted at him saying

"Even Pooja is happy with her husband but am not...." he got so angry when he heard the name Pooja since he already hates her to the core and that spiked up his anger and that’s when we came to Japan. And then everything slowly changed. He is happy now...but still I have the guilt that I spoiled his life time dream....

"I am getting angry on your husband dear! Its his dream right. Why does he compel you on that?" - Veena asked angrily.

"What to do dear. He wanted me to accompany him" - Rachna said flatly.

“Also I really don’t understand! People will become upset for these tiny things all?” – Veena was puzzled.

“Its not tiny thing according to him dear. It was his life time dream” - Rachna

"I wont even allow my husband to do all these things. But you gave full freedom to him and he is forcing you with his unrealistic expectations.." - Veena continued

“Honeymoon should be romantic dear!!! Will anyone plan for such adventurous things for honeymoon?! That too expecting his wife to do all these adventurous activities?!! Am seriously getting anger on your husband dear” – Veena finished.

"Not everyone are same na dear. He is such an adventurous person and am not.. Thats a biggest issue in our relationship dear.. He wants to do sky diving, scuba diving, climbing Everest...these kinds of things dear"- Rachna

"Along with you huh?!!!" - Veena was in shock

"Yeah...." - Rachna

"Whats this dear?!!! Why does he have such kind of wishes.. I feel this is stupid to pin expectations on others for fulfilling their dreams" - Veena

"May be stupid expectations….But you don’t know how deeply he loves me. You dont know how well he takes care of me....just like a baby.....”- Rachna replied

Veena was quiet.

“But just because of all these, you cant risk your life doing all these dear. Scuba diving should be dangerous if am right…” – Veena

Rachna kept quiet

“Tell na…” – Veena

“Not exactly…But many people have died. I have read many articles too” – Rachna replied

“See…I told na…Good that you dnt go for that during your honeymoon” – Veena sighed

“I decided Veena” – Rachna said firmly

“What?!!!” – Veena asked casually

“I am going to do Scuba diving. Though I am not used to sea water” – Rachna got up from the sofa.

“What?!!! Are you mad?! You already have Sinus and Doctor has asked you to avoid swimming and now you are saying you are going to get drowned in that huge sea is it?” – Veena asked angrily

“Yes” – saying this Rachna walked towards main door.

Veena pulled her hands “Stop! This is not fun dear! Don’t take stupid decisions” – Veena said

“All that I want is my Mathy’s dreams should not have gone unfulfilled. That too because of me. By then I was afraid and I spoiled. Now am going to do that for him!!” – Rachna

“Are you not afraid of sea now?” – Veena

“Am” – Rachna replied

“Then?!! By the way when are you planning to do this?!!” – Veena asked

“Going to surprise him on our anniversary. This will be his best gift. My Mathy will jump in joy” – Rachna

“But what about your health?! Remember what doctor said last time?” – Rachna

“I know. I dnt tell to my husband that I have got sinus infection and all. Because I already planned for this Scuba. If I tell him, he wont allow and also there wont be any surprise as well. So promise me that you wont tell him.” Rachna showed her palm to Veena.

Veena stood dumbstruck without knowing what to do.

“Please dear! Just for me….Please Veena. Don’t tell him” – Rachna pleaded

Veena stood without replying anything.

“Fine. Today evening, I will go to doctor, talk to her and get medicines in advance for emergency. Ok? You can trust me” – Rachna convinced

“Sure? You will meet doctor before going to Scuba?” – Veena

“Sure. Now promise me that you wont tell this to my husband” – Rachna showed her hand and Veena promised.

Rachna came home and turned her laptop.

Her phone rang and it was her mom.

“Hi mom!! What are you doing ma?” – Rachna

“Its boring. Your dad left for his business trip yesterday” – Her mom

“When he will be back?”- Rachna

“More than 10 days it seems”- her mom

“Oh! Going to be alone is it? Can you manage?” – Rachna

“Yeah no problem” – her mom replied.

Next morning Rachna called her mom and her mom dnt pick her call. Rachna was so tensed and she did not know how to check.

She immediately called Meryl and informed her. But Meryl was struck up in her native and Rachna started weeping without knowing what to do.

After sometime, Rachna searched her mom’s neighbour’s number and dialled it at once. There was no response. She called numerous times but that was of no use. Rachna started to panic.

In another few hours, Rachna’s mom called her.

“Hello…maaa…what happened to you?” – Rachna wept heavily

“Hey don’t cry dear… am fine..dont cry my dear” – Her mom

“Are you okay? I got scared….I was crying from morning..Dnt know how to contact you..I lost our neighbour’s number. Somehow searched it” – Rachna wept.

“From yesterday I had fever dear. I dnt tell you. Yesterday after talking to you, my fever got increased and I fainted. I did not know what happened. After sometime, Pooja came and took me to hospital, I had an injection and just now she dropped me in home. Am fine now. I have low BP na…so I fainted easily…” – her mom finished

“Pooja huh?!! How she knew…? She is not even in touch with me?” – Rachna was puzzled

“Seems she called Meryl casually and Meryl has said her Rachna is worried since she dnt get any call from her mom…So she at once came to our house and took me to hospital dear” – Her mom.

Tears were rolling from Rachna’s eyes.

“Ok ma. Take rest. Sleep now. I will call you after sometime” Rachna hung the call and her tears were rolling thinking about Pooja..

“Pooojaaaa…….how will I thank you…I thought you got totally changed…..we are not even talking properly after your marriage….But you helped me in the most needed circumstance….” She cried thinking about their friendship

She might have sacrificed her love for the love of her parents….She might have even cheated Madhav….but she was truthful to the friendship they had and she proved it when they dnt even talk much after her marriage…

Rachna kept crying and called Meryl to tell about Pooja

“Hey!!! I really dnt expect she will come at once” – Meryl said

“I just told her casually that you were worried. Dnt even ask her to help Rachna” – Meryl continued

“Also it was her child’s second birthday. She was already busy when she called. Inspite of that, she has come all the way to take care of your mom?” – Meryl was surprised.

Meryl and Rachna dnt expect that from Pooja. They thought she almost forgot everything after her marriage. But she dnt forget anything. Meryl and Rachna felt proud of Pooja.

Rachna at once took her phone and messaged “Dear…Thank you so much for the timely help…No more words…”

“Hey that’s ok idiot. Have your thanks with yourself” – Pooja replied

“So how are you? How is life?” – Rachna sent.

“Hey sorry dear..Am busy here.. Will text you after sometime” – Pooja

Rachna smiled seeing that message and after that Pooja never texted herself.

Though Mathews was still angry on Pooja, he dnt stop Rachna from talking to her and even Rachna and Meryl attended her wedding. After that, Rachna made sure that she doesn't talk about Pooja to Mathews. She dnt give him any opportunity to think or talk about Pooja. And Mathews' anger on Pooja remained the same even after years.

Days kept moving and Rachna was reading everything about Scuba diving and was preparing herself mentally.
    She did not even give any hint to Mathews and she was trying to beat her fear of water though she dnt succeed.
    The next day she got severe head ache and she dialed her doctor's number.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

That was really silly of Mathew, I thought there is some big reason behind it. But as you said it was his lifetime dream but carrying it this long is bad. Even I tried many times for Scuba diving but could not do it, but Rachna is trying to make up for it, way to go!! Let's see his reaction then.

Pooja did a wonderful job!! Good friends! Very nice episode, you covered hopes, concerns, emotions, friendship , it was neat!! Two more parts remaining right!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the feedback Lata dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    And yeah as you said thats silly of Mathews!!!
    But things are different for different people na!!
    What seems to be a small thing for someone will be a big thing for the other!!!
    So lets whether Rachna wins him back again or he understands her before hand.
    One more part dear! Today I posted 49th episode!!

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear ... Lovely episode with all emotions in equal proportions. Rachna dear I love you for the surprise you gonna give to mathy... I appreciate Pooja for giving respect to friendship.... Sooper narration....

aarthi28 and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah lets see whether he understands her before hand or not!!!
    Thanks dear!!! Glad that you enjoyed:blush::blush::blush:

9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

@IniyaaSri : annnikey nanum ketten, yaaru oda guess nu... appove solli irukalam.... :smirk:
    :sob:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

He he he!!!! :D

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Preetii likes this.