1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

No issues Priya...

sreeram likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Vishayathuku vaanga pa.....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear wonderful episode narration sooper .... Marvellous scenic Beauty.... Suspense o suspense dear.... Eagerly waiting to know what has happened ... Am not good at guesses so pls share the next part da

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Seeing the increased no of pages from yesterday, was excited whether there were more than one episode.:icon_writing:
    Ayyo illaya. :facepalm:
    Ok will wait till tmrw mrng :anguished:

IniyaaSri and peddadas like this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Definitely I should appreciate hop on hop way of story writing..past and present nicely presented.
    Kudos Priya...Very good going..
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Deepu darling!! Was waiting for your comment :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
    Thanks dear!! :grinning::grinning: Will post the next part in an hour!

Deepu04 likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Oh my God! am sorry that you were disappointed :tonguewink:
    Will post the next part in an hour dear!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks for your love :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

8. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Btw Priya's story is "Am in Love".:thinking:
    This is Iniyaa here :smile::biggrin:
    He He He:D

peddadas likes this.
  9. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya am waiting to read ur story... Yet to start to get ready da

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 46:

Rachna was angry on her dad's behavior. There was no message from Mathews which irritated her more.

Idiot. He keeps shutting himself down whenever he gets angry or disappointed. He never changes.

Rachna was totally in bad mood and her mobile beeped.

"We are blessed with a baby boy" - Meryl's husband has sent a message.

"Wow" Rachna was very happy and she called Pooja at once. And both met in the hospital.

Meanwhile Pooja has informed Helena and even she has come.

All four were in hospital and the girls were too happy to see Meryl's baby. They spoke with Meryl for few minutes and came out.

Helena said "My wedding has been arranged. This weekend a small engagement function at home."

Pooja - "Hey wow!! Congrats idiot!! Btw your brother in law's younger brother is it?"

"Yeah! That same idiot." - Helena giggled

"Super!! Never thought you and your sister will marry brothers" - Pooja smiled

"Even we dnt expect" - Helena said and gave her invitation cards and started.

Everyone reached home and Rachna took her phone and dialed Mathy's number. He cut the call.

She texted him and the only reply that she got is "Pooja or Mathews?" and her anger spiked whenever she saw the same reply from him.

Rachna's dad parked his car and entered their house.

Rachna was waiting for him in the living room and she stood up at once he came.

"Dad!! I dont want to marry someone else other than Mathews" - she said seeing his face

'I dnt give you any option" - His dad sat on the dining table.

"Dad! am serious. This is not a time pass relationship as you think. We both are serious. In fact his parents know me well. They also like me" - Rachna sat facing him.

"You know me very well Rachna!! I dont even allow tenants from other caste" - He took his plate

"Yeah! but whats your problem exactly?"- Rachna said in an irritating tone.

Her dad was quite. Rachna continued "All these days I was quite because I thought its none of my business. So just left you with your own believes and thoughts. But now when its harming my happiness, I cant be quiet. You need to answer me now" - Rachna kept both her hands cupping her chin.

"I dont want to explain you. Just two more days. They are coming to see you" - He said as he filled his plate with rice.

"Fine dad! But I really dont want to put down my dad in front of strangers." - Rachna

"what?!! You are going to create a drama in front of everyone?" - He asked angrily

"I cant do that. Because for me, my dad's image is important. Am not so foolish to insult you in front of everyone just because I am in love. Though you never express any of your emotion to me, it doesn't mean that you don't love me. After all, all your hard work is for our family. I know that very well. You have been doing everything for my future dad. I respect that. So I cant put you down in front of others!" - Rachna finished.

Rachna's dad dnt expect that reply from her but he kept quiet without talking anything.

Rachna got up from the chair and started walking. His dad was curious on what she is going to do..

"changed to your decision to marry my choice?" - Her dad

"Will you change your decision if I ask you to? Let it be whatever. Will you change for me?.." - Rachna turned her head towards her dad.

He kept quiet. He realized that she is not going to agree to his choice and but what is she going to do?! thinking that he filled his mouth with food.

After two days, no one came home and Rachna was eagerly waiting for her dad.

"Dad you dnt bring anyone?!! I am waiting for them" she asked with a smile. Her dad went to his room without answering anything.

Rachna smiled to herself and the days kept moving and Mathews sent her good morning wish and Rachna was happy to see that.

But when she tried talking him, there was no response from his side. Rachna dnt give up. She just wished him back and left it as such.

Its 3 months after Meryl's delivery and Rachna went to her house to see the baby and to spend some time with Meryl.

She reached Meryl's house and pressed the calling bell and she felt someone patting her shoulders from behind.

When she turned it was Pooja. Pooja gave a faint smile and Rachna was surprised to see her there.

Meryl's mom opened the door and invited both of them.

Both the girls went to Meryl's room and Meryl was feeding her baby. All three started talking and their talks were only around her baby.

After sometime the baby slept off and Meryl took a break for having bath. Rachna and Pooja were sitting beside the sleeping baby.

"So how is your would be husband? Talking with him everyday?" - Rachna asked

At once Pooja's eyes were moist.

Rachna was shocked to see that and asked "What happened?!!!"

Pooja kept wiping her tears and Rachna was wondering what would be the reason behind her tears.

"He is not talking well to me Rachna! He don't even like me" - Pooja said flatly

"What?!! Dont like you?!! Why?" - Rachna was confused.

"He is from Australia right?! He is saying "even a maid in Australia would look very beautiful.. But you and your pimple filled face is ....." " Pooja weeped softly and continued

"Am I that ugly Rachna?!!!" - Pooja's voice was filled with pain.

Rachna dnt expect that question all of a sudden and she replied "Hey nothing of that sort!! Why are you crying"

"Also he had few conditions for his marriage and everything failed" - Pooja wiped her tears

"What were his conditions?!!" - Rachna

"From the beginning he had few conditions. 1. The girl shouldn't be from a rich family. 2. The girl should look beautiful and very fair" 3. Since he is very tall, the girl should be of good height. Everything failed.So he is upset on me." - Pooja replied leaning on the wall.

"What did you do? Their parents were the one who wanted you to get married to their son na?' - Rachna

"Yes. And they hided everything from him purposefully. And he has agreed to this marriage just for them" - Pooja

"Is he mad?!! Cant he tell his parents" - Rachna asked with anger

"No! He wont! " - Pooja

"Okay! Did you tell your parents about all these?" - Rachna

"Nope. They will feel bad. I dont want them to feel bad! Neither he will tell his parents. Nor will I. We both will just get married " - Pooja's eyes were watering.

(Idiot....he tells you are ugly?!! You were angel for Madhav's eyes. You were his queen idiot...How come your heart turned into a stone?!! Don't you have any feelings for Madhav? Now you both will live a life out of compulsion?!! )

Rachna dnt say anything. Just closed her eyes without knowing what to tell her...

Meanwhile Meryl came from bath and Rachna told her everything.

Even Meryl kept quiet without knowing what to do and Rachna was feeling very bad for Pooja.

Keshav came home and pressed the calling bell as he was waiting for Rachna to open but there was no response.

So he took his keys and opened the door. There was a paper on dining table which said "I will be back at 7 o clock".

Keshav refreshed and prepared tea for himself and wore his gym gloves and started to gym.

He opened the door and got into gym and saw Rachna walking on tread mill. He was surprised to see her in gym but she pretended that she is unaware of his presence.

Finally....She started taking care of her health...She realized..Thank God!! Good!

"By the way the dinner party is postponed to tomorrow" saying this Keshav went to the weight lifting section and followed his usual routine.

So Rachna was busy watching TV as she walked on Tread mill and Keshav was lifting weights.

Someone else opened the door and a tall handsome man entered the gym. He just waved "Hello" to Rachna and she waved him back for courtesy.

He straight away went to the weight lifting section and came out after few minutes. He started doing cycling and smiled at Rachna.

Rachna felt embarrassing to smile at a stranger but smiled back to him.

"Hi! Am Steve!! Am from Canada!!. And you?"

Rachna was rolling her eyes "Hi...Nice to meet you! Am Rachna from India"

"Wow India!! Namaste" - He gave a wide smile at her

Rachna smiled back at him saying "Namaste"

"I love India...Those spicy curries...colorful attires... I have been to India once...few years back" he continued.

"Oh! thats nice" Rachna continued her walk and gave a short smile.

"You look very beautiful" he said with a polite smile.

Rachna got a sudden jerk, she dnt expect this from a stranger.

She did not know what to reply and she managed to give an embarrassing smile..

"Hey! How about a coffee?! Shall we go for a coffee? This weekend?" he asked straightaway.

Keshav was listening to all these and was trying hard to control his laughter. He came out and continued his other set of workouts.

He was chuckling seeing Rachna's reaction and she was angry to see Keshav's chuckle.

Rachna got tensed when the guy asked for a coffee and she started sweating.

"Hello Miss..Am talking to you. You will be coming for coffee right? This weekend! okay? I will be waiting for you" he winked at her all of a sudden.

Rachna's tension spiked up and she gasped lightly. She did not know what to reply and she said

"Hey!! Meet my husband! He is Mr. Keshav" Rachna showed her hand towards Keshav and Steve's face turned pale in embarrassment.

"Oh! your husband?!" He turned his head and saw Keshav lifting weights.

"Glad to meet you" Steve waved to Keshav and Keshav waved his hand with a naughty smile.

Steve was cycling in embarrassment and went out at once without knowing what to talk further.

Rachna was relieved to see him going away and Keshav was pretending to be serious though he wanted a heavy laughter.

Both were done with their gym session and both reached home.

Keshav helped her in preparing dinner and they slept off without talking anything.

Next day Keshav came from office and Rachna was ready with a Magenta colored plain crepe sari, two small jhumkas and few bangles.

Keshav lost himself for few seconds and regained his senses.

Man!!! how many ever dresses be there...Our Indian ladies look stunning in Sari. Sari is something special. Keshav thought.

"Got ready?" - He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes! Else you will blame me that am the reason for the delay" Rachna went towards the mirror.

Keshav kept admiring her stealthily and refreshed himself.

"Hey! Am I looking good? This saree is nice na?" - Rachna asked him

"No one is going to admire you there. Come! By the way you are Ok Ok!" he gave a wicked smile and his inner voice popped saying "Idiot! You have got such a beautiful wife and you are saying she doesnt look beautiful is it?"

Keshav replied to his inner voice "Thats the fun with her" and laughed to himself.

"Yes Yes!! I wont look beautiful!! Then why were you admiring me before marriage. I really don't know why men change after marriage" she said in a frustrated tone and took her purse.

Keshav dnt reply anything and both started from home.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 7 others like this.