1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

I was very badly waiting for your comment dear.
    Thought you were busy and thats why no comments.
    Happy weekend to you too dear!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  2. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Happy Weekened to you too dear .. and wish you lovely imaginations ;);)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Thank you Thank you:tonguewink:

sangeethakripa likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Buddies,

My first episode has the Episode Index now!! :blush::blush:
    So all the episodes are easy to read without turning pages :grinning:
    And It will be updated for every 5 episodes in future! :blush:

5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Yeah, sorry I was sleepy that day and Internet was also on n off, maybe I lost it!! Can't wait for Monday!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Oh!!! Ok dear!!
    Happy Sunday!! Enjoy!! :) :) :)

Lata6 likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 44

"What?!!! What are you saying Rachna. You are talking about Pooja Madhav only right? Your schoolmate.? - Mathews asked in shock.

"Yeah Mathy" - Rachna lowered her voice

"How can this happen? I wont believe. Pooja will be having some or the other plan" - Mathews said

"No Mathy...Even I thought so..But nothing as we wish.." - Rachna said seeing his face.

"I really dont understand anything Rachna!! The other day you said Pooja's dad took her some where and you got message from her number saying everything is over. After that what happened dear? I wont believe Pooja has done this" - Mathews

"When she came to know that he was not well, what all she did in the temple....Is this that same girl.." Mathews
    exclaimed

Rachna kept quiet...

"What dear?!! Why are you quiet..." - Mathews

Too many shocks I got Mathy...Suffered alone without being able to tell to anyone else. You were already tensed with Office and I dnt want to make Meryl anxious as well. Struggled with shocks again and again" - Rachna

Rachna told him everything... Pooja's change in decision, her family's brainwash, Guy from Australia, Madhav's cry, Madhav's talk about suicide... each and every things she depicted him...She thought Mathews will console her for all the stress that she went through because of Pooja.

"Sunday was her engagement dear. Me and Meryl went" - Rachna closed her eyes leaning on the seat.

"What?!!! You went for her engagement?" - Mathews asked in a raised voice.

"Obviously.They have fixed the marriage after 6 months" - Rachna spoke without opening her eyes.

"How dare?!!" - Mathews

"What Mathy?!" - Rachna was confused

"She spoiled a guy's life and happily getting married and you will go and wish her is it?" - Mathews

"Hey!! What can I do Mathy?" - Rachna

"I dont want you to do anything. But why did you go for the engagement function. Also dnt tell me anything?" - Mathews

"Hey!! What you have got to do with this engagement!! Also she is my friend. Wont I go for her engagement?" - Rachna

"Your friend na!! So what about Madhav then?" - Mathews asked angrily

Rachna paused "Mathy...I know his pain better. Because its to me he cried with pain.. But what can be done?!! Everything is over....It has become past"- Rachna

"Everything is over?!! Past huh?!!" - Mathews

Rachna saw his face...Mathews was angry!

"Think about Terrorist attacks. Ok? After the attack, many people would have died. Even by then... you will say the same? "What can be done...Everything is over.. Past is past" Tell me Rachna. Will you say that? Wont you get angry on the terrorist?" - Mathews saw her face waiting for reply.

"Mathy...Why comparing with terrorist and all? This is not that big crime" - Rachna sounded irritated

"Not big crime eh?!! She will fall in love with a guy...Be with him for 4 years.. both will talk like a husband and wife...And after 4 years...she will just like that vanish away from his life saying Caste as a reason. Right? And according to you girls there is nothing wrong with that Right?" - Mathews

"I agree that what she did was not right. Its wrong only. But why do you get this much angry?!!" - Rachna

"Do you girls ever know how painful it will be for a guy to get cheated like this after years of relationship?!!" - Mathews

Rachna kept quiet.

"I have seen many of my friends like that...You know one of my friend committed suicide and he is no more now. They were in 4 years of serious relationship and all of a sudden the girl left him for family reasons. He couldnt bear that shock and he committed suicide."

"Am not supporting him for such a stupid decision. But why do these girls play with a guy's life"- Mathews

"Mathy...who knows all this will happen.. Everyone proceeds the relationship with the hope that their parents will agree"- Rachna

"Pooja very well knows her family set up.. She very well knew whether her parents will agree to it or not. When its so,, why did she make use of Madhav?"- Mathews

"She never made use of Madhav. Its she who spent money for him at times" - Rachna

"Am not talking about using him for monetary purpose alone.Fine leave it. What about his parents? His mom knows her well na" - Mathews

"Yeah...But..." - Rachna struggled to continue

"Also you told me that the guy is from a village...and he is conservative. I bet he cant forget her that easily and proceed with his life.. She would have completely blended with his life...his family...his work and everything. Definitely it would not be that easy to forget her..."

Rachna kept quiet.

"He resigned his job and started a business from scratch right?!!! Will any guy do that? That too he dont have any other occupation. Just for her he resigned his job....But she?!!! changed her mind in just 2 hours?!!! Did she ever love him Rachna......"

"His mom decided that she will be her daughter in law and your Pooja has cheated that innocent village lady. Right?" - Mathews

Rachna dnt have any reply..

"You use to tell that she is so close with all his family members even to his niece. Right? So now what Madhav will answer them?"

"She has cheated the whole family. She is a..." before Mathews continued Rachna exclaimed "Mathyyyyy"

"Dont worry Rachna!! I wont use swear words and lower myself...That too for that girl..." - Mathews gasped slightly

"I really dont understand...Why do these girls fall in love...why do they enjoy with the guy..and finally why do they marry some rich man" - Mathews

"Leave na..." - Rachna

"What about Madhav now? He is alive or not?" - Mathews asked seeing Rachna's eyes

"Dont know....." - Rachna said in a very low voice

"Dont know....nice reply na....You use to say bro said that...bro said this...and now you cant even say whether your bro is alive or not..."- Mathews

"I pray that he should be fine and he is lucky that he dnt marry this girl" - he continued

"By the way, she told everything to her fiance na?!!" - Mathews

Rachna dnt reply..

"What?!! She told na..." - Mathews asked with frustration

"No.....she dnt...Also she wont...." - Rachna said with hesitation

"what?!! So already she cheated a guy...now again cheating another guy. Very nice na?" - Mathews asked with sarcasm.

"Mathy Please...." - Rachna

"What?!! Am I lying or creating rumours about her? Am just talking what is true" - Mathews

Rachna was quiet...

"Rachna...You know how a guy feels when he comes to know that his wife has already been in a relationship before marriage and she has hided it from her ?"

Rachna just saw his face without knowing what to reply

"Wont her future husband feel cheated when he comes to know that in future?!!" - Mathews

"She wont tell him" - Rachna

"Very nice!! So cheating him for the entire life is it?" - Mathews

"Enough Mathy!! This is none of our business." - Rachna

"You are right!! This is none of our business and she is nothing to us. So you are not going to her wedding" - Mathews

"Are you mad?!!" - Rachna

"What?!! Your friend has spoiled a guy's life and you are supporting her is it?" - Mathews yelled

"God!! What will I do If her parents decides everything." - Rachna

"Yes!! Her parents are....Such a.....Dont they have... Fine.. I wont talk anything about them. I dont want you to talk with such a girl"- Mathews

"See!! I agree that what she did was not right.. But just for that reason, I cant break my friendship with her. Its not just one or two years of acquaintance. 8 Years of friendship" - Rachna finished

"How can you support her? You are also going to do the same to me or what?" - Mathews

Rachna gave him a death stare and got down as the car reached her home.

"What?!! Its either Pooja or me! This might sound silly. But I cant take this Rachna.!! You got to decide. Its either Pooja or Mathews" - Mathews

Rachna slammed the car door and replied "I know her for the past 8 years!! And yes I love you. Just because I love you doesn't mean that I should break my friendship with her. This is me. Get back to me if you want. Else go away. I cant keep changing for you life long.Bye"

"Good bye" he yelled

Rachna went inside her house and Mathews started his car in anger and drove fast.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 5 others like this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Very hot episode. Never knew Matthew has such strong feelings. So that is why Pooja just calls her to say hi now and then in the present situation. Will Matthew cool down and get back to her? Maybe yes right. Maybe this is why he is still angry at her now? That means Keshav is our Matthew?? Oh no my too many things coming into my mind, please unfold ASAP.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear very thunder storming episode... Never thought Mathews would be this much ... Pavam Rachna dear.... I just love Rachna for bein blunt ... Good going.. Eagerly waiting for the next episodes .

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Such a heated up conversation.... Mathews!!! Oh lover boy.... never knew he can be this angry .....:flushed:

Lot of guesses running in my mind... but not going to say anything now... waiting to know what happens next. Semma narration Ini dear.

IniyaaSri likes this.