love making frequency after having a kid

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rachna, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies, i have a 2 yr old baby. Our love making frequency has become very less after having a hyper active kid say once a week or max 3-4 times a month. We stay together but hardly get time. I have to get up very early for office, and then it continues.....We are so much occupied with our office and household stuffs. We love each other a lot and leading a happy life.We both understand the situation. But, was just curious to know is it my case only or for others too? How do u manage ?

Those who dont like this thread, plzzz ignore, need not to answer.

1 person likes this.

2. MadhuMurugan

MadhuMurugan Senior IL'ite

Dear Rachna,
    I have a three year old DD. Till she was two I was in d same position like urs. Once the kids drops into play school they will be exhausted by nite and I am sure you can have long nites which happened in my case.Hope other Ilites too accepts this.And Know what am on board again - seven months now (Wink!Wink!).
    All the best dear.

Regards,
    Madhumurugan

1 person likes this.
  3. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

congrats madhu

thanks for reply, hoping to get more time with hubby like urs

4. vidhyabaskar

vidhyabaskar Gold IL'ite

If you and him have no resentment in your present frequency, then it is normal for you.

5. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

As far i see your posts from this thread and another thread. I would like to give small advice, hope u wont mind. i dont see anything wrong in 'You taking the step forward'.

You will have to try to pull time and put some romantic tips and things in practice.

I am also working women in us, no kids though expecting baby girl in jan.

If i were u here is what i would do.

Firstly on the day u plan this try to put ur kid to sleep as early as possible.

1. Pull time on Satuday/Sunday evening, clean ur bedroom (not super clean, just make it neat).

2.If possible get nice flowers and take shower and head bath. use nice romantic perfume. if u dont have perfume. ur soap smell is enough

3.Cook one ore two dishes that husband likes the most. the dishes shudnt take long hours to prepare. select the dead easy ones.

a)If in join family Wear the saree that ur husband likes the most( may be first night saree).
    b) if living seperate from inlaws. try sex lingerie

6. play nice romantic movies / songs on tv or ipod etc

7. Do your best to get ur husband attention by ur attitude and clothing.

8. Put away all the modd off topics away.

You would love it if u treat ur husb as boy friend