1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Aug 11, 2010.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    Well well. Point taken and accepted.

Wishing you and myself,
    The best to write and read,
    Knowing well that thyself,
    Is far ahead to lead!
    -rgs

2. suby

suby Silver IL'ite

Sridharji,

Fantastic launch and signed off the episode in style,keeping the reader in suspense.

love
    Suby

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear rrg,
    thanks for shaking hands with me on this deal.
    And that was a great poem in terms of words. But me leading you.. well, I'll accept that as a demonstration of your affection
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Subi,
    thanks for coming in and thanks for the kind words. The next episode is due tomorrow. The story will take the next twist at that time.
    love,
    sridhar

5. srilathab

srilathab Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

I am a new member to this community, and i love reading novels. Last week i read your I love you... which is a clean and neat and fantastic love story.. I really Loved it.. so i continued reading your this novel as well.. You have presented it so nicely, the family relations and the bondings its really fabulous.. i am eagerly waiting for your next episode..

Regards,
    Latah

6. varalotti

Hello Latha,
    thanks a ton for the nice words. Happy that you liked I Love You. My wife says that this novel L3, is better than that. I don't know.
    Welcome to this story world.
    And I have already posted the second episode.
    Here's the link
    Love! Love! Love! - Episode 2 - IndusLadies
    love,
    sridhar

7. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Sir,
    I am most humbled.You are one of my favourite writers and you are on the top unchallenged from the time I read your first story in Woman's Era.I just read the episodes and give my opinion about it over the surface.I do not go too deep to analyse all angles to it. Sometimes I hit the bull's eye.

I hate the brothers. I hope you have something very befitting in the future for them.I will satisfy myself reading some karma here which cant be related to real people around me.

Rather than the natural hero in stories, the hero here is unseen and unheard of with no bangs to show his position here.

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

Another Love serial, that too a hat -trick love this time!!
    As usual, logged in to checkout something and there I see the hat-trick Love..... how can one resist that & so here I am.

A beautiful start and a perfect family drama -
    You are one great story teller & you know exactly where to stop/end serials so to make us worry/wonder/imagine/pray for the things to follow.....

makes me wonder why people change so drastically as they grow - why do they forget their past, their humble beginnings, their parents /elder brother's hard work & struggle. all these leads to our Indian belief in Karma. sometimes it's that kinda belief that helps us sail thru disastrous moments in our life -

Your little brief on silks & brief on Renganathan/s diagnosis all makes the story so complete.

Now, I'm very worried for this R family.
    Shld I say "To hell with Destiny and predictions" OR shld I hope Destiny will help us sail thru to learn the colours of life and to a happy end..

9. varalotti

Hi Chocolate,

That's something which would inspire any writer to write more and write better. I was really thrilled when you guessed the outcome. A person who analyses all the angles can never predict the outcome with that kind of precision. Only a person fully involved with the story can do.

I also hate the brothers. yes, I do have planned something for them. But I am not sure whether it will be befitting. My concern is more on good people living happily than bad people suffering.
    In real life the effect of nemesis is not so glaring though I have seen some very glaring instances. Real life is far more subtle than a half-baked writer like me. It hands out the rewards and punishments in dark - only the concerned person would know about it.

The hero will start emerging from the third episode onwards. Then the story will be full of his presence.
    Stay there and watch out.
    thanks once again for the nice words, Chocolate.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Hello meena,
    Welcome back. I should pat myself on my back. For you entered I Love You serial only after four or five episodes. And for L cubed you entered in the very first episode with a bang.
    This story is different as the incidents and the silk-saree trade secrets came to me from two different authentic sources.
    I should thank you and all the members of IL for making me a good story teller. Before I wrote The Haunted House in IL way back in 2005 I had not written any novels at all. The kind of encouragement, the fb, the words of praise and criticism have made me what I am today.

People do change for so many reasons. I have seen this happening in many business families. One of the brothers will be outgoing, soft and very popular amongst his customers and suppliers. The other brothers would be envious of him and would soon start plotting against him. I can only tell you that the real world is much more dangerous than the imaginary world I have created.

Well, about Destiny, you can never say, 'hell with destiny.' It's the only force which is capable of repairing the damages it had made earlier. Just read the last line of the second episode again.
    Destiny has a major role to play as you can see from the remaining chapters.
    Looking forward to seeing you on all the episodes.
    sridhar