1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

love letters

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nik85, Aug 11, 2014.

1. nik85

nik85 New IL'ite

i want to write a romantic love letter to my husband .
    can anyone give me idea .

2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Sorry if I am blunt, when u are about to write a letter to your DH use ur own ideas only. The beauty does not lie in ideas or words from google or friends but it lies in the orgin of the words. It should be from your heart itself.

Just my 2 cents.

2 people like this.
  3. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

how sweeet nik85:)do let us know his reaction..

4. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Its love letters for your husband why use our ideas squeeze your brains to locate:2thumbsup: words and add up the romance, we friends will help in delivering the letter and not writing it up :exactly:

5. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

romanticintent2.jpg

17 people like this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

OMG you made me laugh inspite of this *** pain.. seriously Radhai...

OP, love letters written using others ideas and words usually back fire. if you really want to write, write it from what you actually feel or get a greeting card that expresses your feeling.

2 people like this.
  7. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi nik85,

Well, love letters, greeting cards, self made collage of photos, etc are and have always been few most romantic side-gifts. They express your love for someone in a very elegant, beautiful and sweet way. Moreover, one can always carry them as remembrance and re-live the beautiful, lovely moments of his/her life with his/her partner.

For writing a love letter, its very important that you feel that love and passion within and for that its essential that you cast your mind back to all the lovely, romantic moments you both had spent together.

For instance, you can write in your love letter telling your husband how you felt when he had come to see you at your house ( if its a arrange marriage ), how did you feel when he first touched you, kissed you, when you both made love for the first time and how you sublimely surrendered yourself in his arms, when you had your first baby ( if you have one ) and how was the feeling of holding it in hand for the first time and how would you like to spend your next few years together, may be.

If there's something, few promises that he made to you, how did they made you feel? If, at some instance, he made you feel special, describe that moment. Describe a moment from your life when you even for a second felt that time should stop for you both, etc, etc.

Press your nerve cells ma'am, you ladies have a very beautiful imagination and you can feel very deeply.