1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love is actually another name of “Care”!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 1, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

When a little girl puts her energy to give
    her dad a kiss ;That’s Love ♥

When a wife makes tea for her
    husband & take a sip before him ;That’s Love ♥
    When a mother gives her son the best
    piece of cake ; That’s Love ♥
    When your Friend holds your hand
    tightly on a slippery road ;That’s Love ♥
    When your brother / sister messages
    you & ask if you reached home on time ;That’s Love ♥
    Love isn’t just a guy holding a girl & going around the city !
    Love is of many kinds and shown by so many people in life. The perfect partner isthe one who knows how to make you smile and who takes care of you always till the end and is in there for you not only during you joy but also during your sorrows. Love should not only be perfect but also should be true. YOu will know when it is true when someone is there during your difficult times. Your better half should be the person who accepts you completely. Love is an experience. Your love should be for the person who loves you not only when you deserve it but also when you are at your worst and when you are in difficult times . If your better half loves you deeply then it gives you strength and if you love him deeply it gives you courage.

In the earlier stages I did not understand my better half but as the years passed then only I understood him and I found all the qualities mentioned above in my better half. He was always there for me during my difficult times. He has always but from all been everything for me, my mother, my friend . During my pregnancy he used to help me a lot in the kitchen, otherwise also he used to help me , he was there during my delivery, I used to miss him whenever he is not there. He used to help me in looking after the children. I was a working woman and we used to have weekly holiday on different days. On his weekly holiday he used to take good care of the children when they were kids. He used to bring them to the railway station everyday when they were kids when I used to come from office as he used to reach earlier than me. He used to allow me to go for office functions even if he could not come . When I had hip bone fracture in 1991 and was in bed for 2 months , cot was my whole world, he looked after me like a child during everything for me. I can go on and on about him because there are so many good things. He was so good that everyone used to envy me. Now also in our retired life we are enjoying life. Since he had taken care of me during my working life, now I try my best to take care of him and go wherever he takes me and cook variety of food and adjust wherever necessary.

Beautiful words to express love…
    If I had my life to live over again…
    Next time I would find you sooner
    so that I could love you longer….

I am so blessed that I got pure love not only from my dear husband but also from the people whomever I came in contact. I got love from my parents, my children, my teachers during school days, my school friends, my office friends, my train friends, my contract bus friends, the ones who became friends otherwise, like the shops where I usually used to buy and last but not the least my IL friends where many of them have become my virtual daughters.

I have happy memories of the above.I was so happy when my school friends gifted me a school dress because of our financial problems when I was in Sixth standard, when my teacher gifted me autograph book when I was leaving school . the Mother Superior who gave me a teacher's job but when Iwanted toleave advised me that I should stick to one job. How can I forget my best friend who is still my friend since 1957 with whom I used to go to school in her car, spend two hours everyday with her studying and playing, used to share her books , give me nice dresses to wear, helped me to join typing class and paid the fees for that. My Office friends who were so loving , it will run to pages if I write about each and everyone who came in my life during my working time. The bosses somany who helped in one way or other in my carrier. My contract bus friends who surprised me on my 50th birthday buying a cake and celebrating in the bus.

In IL every occasion of mine was celeberated by my virtual daughters by starting a thread for me by different persons and everyone taking part in that. Latest was my 70th Birthday which I can never forget. I had the opportunity to meet so many ILites in different parts of the world andthey made us happy with yummy food and lovely gifts.

Am I not blessed to have a perfect life partner, perfect children, perfect friends . Sometimes , someone says something really small but it fits right into this space in the heart.

3 people like this.

2. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,
    Such a nice snippet :) ...Glad to know about uncle's pure love with you and children...Especially for working ladies husband support is a must aunty!! A lot of determination from your end to stick on to the same job for many years...:hatsoffA lot of patience is required to takecare of children in the absence of mom..kudos to uncle..what a perfect match you both are..we youngsters have to learn a lot from you..you are blessed by god that you are being loved by everyone around..family, friends, relatives, colleagues etc..You still remember your friend who helped you during your childhood and are in touch with her..that's really adorable..now I know why you are being showered by love from all directions..:bowdown:bowdown

1 person likes this.
  3. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Viji Mam,
    You are so magnanimous and showering love on all of us virtual friends. No wonder a person like you got everything you needed from the better half of your life.

May God shower his blessing on both of you for a peaceful, healthy and productive life for many more decades.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

Jasmine dear glad to get your first fb which made my day. Yes dear I am really blessed to be with such loving people especially my better half and children. How can I forget my friend with whom I grew up and so much shehashelped me and was a true friend. Though she was very rich she was very simple and adorable:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Ganthimathi dear thanks for making my day with your sweet message and making me feel on the top of the world.But I dont know whether I am really worthy of such praises .

6. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Hey,
    Lovely post !
    Thanks for sharing

1 person likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

what a lovely write up..

As usual you are ultimate..

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji