1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Is A Beautiful Experience

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 20, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Real beauty is not what the eyes can behold but what the heart can hold. what we see with our eyes will vanish someday, but what we store in our heart will forever stay.

We meet so many people in our lives and with some we have a special feeling. When young we get attracted to that person and start loving them. But all are not lucky to get married to the person whom they love. If we cant get married to the person we love , we can love the person whom we get married to.

I have also met many people in life and have special place in my heart for some people. I cherish the time spend with them.I have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself is there anyone who is afraid of losing me too. Relationships have to be maintained by feelings. The people who are well wishers need not meet us everyday, they may not meet us but always thinks of us and our happiness.

I am blessed to have so many friends in the present world through facebook and Indusladies. Friendship dwells within the heart and we dont know how it happens or when it even starts. But the happiness we get with friends cant be said in words true friends always inspire and encourage us . Friendship is God's most precious gift. the love we get from them makes us happy.

If we have any misunderstanding with our friends it is better to sort it out with them rather than keeping in our heart and worrying. If we are wrong it is better to admit. Giving up does not always mean we are weak. Sometimes it means we are strong and smart enough to let go and move on. While leaving the world we are not going to take anythign with us all the good things come with us.

LOVE is patient, is kind

it does not envy it does not boast
    it is not proud it is not rude
    it is not self – seeking it is not easily angered
    keeps no record of wrongs does not delight in evil
    rejoices with the truth always protects, always trusts
    always hopes, always perseveres & NEVER FAILS…….
    Love is a Beautiful Experience…

Don’t wait until its too late to tell someone how much you LOVE ,how much you CARE. Because when they’re gone no matter how loud you shout and cry ,they won’t hear you anymore.

Satisfied life is better than a successful life. because success is measured by others , but satisfaction is measured by our own mind and heart

Develop a mind which never minds
    Give a opinion which never hurts
    Take a decision which never painds
    maintain a relationship which never ends

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Roses are red
    and sky is blue
    o dear Viji ma
    we all love you :)

KashmirFlower, kaniths and iyerviji like this.
  3. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Nice one Vijima, I'm also like you..same same when it comes to dear ones and friends...
    I can't bottle up emotions and nag myself when there is some displeasure.. I talk..talk..talk out and trash it.
    If I'm wrong Ill be first person to apologize, and otherwise if I'm not at fault :tongueout:
    I can forgive though :)

But nothing matters when it comes to family...I just forget everything and get together happy again. :biggrin:
    Btw your b'day should be up in some days right ???

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Gaiya3

Gaiya3 Gold IL'ite

Love this ...

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Ashima dear for the first feedback and always encouraging me with your feedback . I also love you all dear. God bless you

ashima10 likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your feedback Neethu dear and see you active in snippets and to know that you are ready apolosize if you are wrong. Good to forget and forgive. Wow, how do you remember my birthday. Ya one month more it comes on August 19th. Thanks for remembering

parineetha likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and thanks for your feedback

Gaiya3 likes this.
  8. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Lovely :grinning:

iyerviji and Sairindhri like this.
  9. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Yes, keeping grudge will not take us anywhere....if something is out of bounds or not in our control to modify its better leave it aside & move on. As you pointed giving up or forgiving doesn't mean we are weak, its the only thing we can do to go forward to the very next chapter.

iyerviji and Sairindhri like this.
  10. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

Vijima,

Very nice snippet.

@maggi32

So very true!

maggi32 likes this.