1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 8

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jan 31, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]EPISODE 8[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Do I have any clue now why does he want to meet me? I am already pissed off. He would ask me, Machan, gimme some money.. or.. Ask me to go and do some kind of job like pick up and drop business... be it humans or some kind of papers..[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What Am I up to? For a girl I am here in this hot place killing myself with something. Do I have a clue of what runs in her mind? She smiled at me.. like some kind of a signal to say .. Sathya I love you.. But.. Instead hangs around with Naren and says that he works with me .. He is my senior.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now its even difficult for me to handle my mother.. why the hell did I tell her everything before I could even confirm it with this SUSPENSE girl? Does she ever realize that she is making me wait? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In what language should I express my love? No one would have ever been so decent like me and shell out 4 years of my life waiting for a girl to give an affirmative look.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Enough is enough now.. I had spent enough of my time to run behind this girl and now this friend of mine wanted me to meet him at THE PARK.. O again shell out money from my pocket.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Its driving me nuts. What else should I do? I want to scream out aloud. Just say a yes or no.. but just this silence and kind of affirmative looks kills me. How can I make her understand? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Good that he is coming today in one way. I will tell him everything. He is pretty close to her and he can find out what’s in her heart.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]--- Sathya's thoughts ended and he went to THE PARK--[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He waited as the clock struck multiple times. It was 9 times. Sathya reached 15 mins earlier than the agreed time. He saw the time atleast twenty different times and the clock's needle failed to move. There was no trace of his friend.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Two pegs of Whiskey had given him enough. He just decided to call Naren now. Its high time now he had been waiting. He picked up the call to call Naren and the phone buzzed....with the song "Mustafa Mustafa.." and Naren's name was at the display. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Where are you Machan.. I m in the lobby...." and before he continues with the sentence Sathya disconnected the call. And walked up to to the lobby to meet Naren.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Just guided him silently and then asked him to take his seat. First few gulps of drinks were share with mere silence. Then Naren spoke up. " Its my treat today..." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With a sudden shock Sathya looked at him. Naren continued.. " I know you will be shocked. I am very happy man.. There are many reasons for me to be happy with.. What do you say?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sathya now knew that Naren was over drunk and would start off with all possible rubbish. They were sitting in one of the star hotels. Sathya was a regular customer and didn't want his respect and dignity to be spoilt.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What’s it that you want to share with me?”, and in the question you can find out that our Sathya is already off with something else. Naren’s any answers or a good news would not give him any energy. Taking the next sip Naren said, “Promise me one thing Sat, that you will not get angry on me …”.. “yeah yeah a promise is done.. take it.. now tell me what is it..” that was Sathya.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Listen then. After I called you and asked you to collect the documents, I said that I was in a meeting. But that was not an official meeting da. It was a meeting with Mithra , her parents and mine. You already knew that Mithra was decided as to be my wife from our childhood days. Never I have had any such feelings on her and so the same from her end. If we had to get married that would have been because of our parents.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]You are well aware that Mithra is interested in you. She even told the same thing to her parents. Now her parents has called off my kind of life with her and has decided to talk to you..”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That was a major shock now. “What did you say? When did I ever propose / promise Mithra to take her hand in for a wedding. That was never in my weird dreams also. I have some one else in my mind…….” And before Sathya could finish Naren just pitched in between.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Who is that some one now? Who is that person that I don’t even know? ;Mithra is a good girl da. You know that. And her parents wanted to to talk to Kayal’s parents for my marriage too. You know that right we both are in love?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It was the end of it. Sathya was blown. He was sure that he cannot take it any more. “what did you say Naren? When did she accept for your love? When did you propose?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“2 weeks back. I told her that I am interested in getting married to her. She said first that she wanted to study and then she accepted 2 weeks back stating that she is ready for the wedding provided her studies are done and she gets a good job. More than that she wanted her dad and her step mom to be present. I instantly agreed. I told my parents. But, they did hesitate a bit because of Mithra. But Mithra opened out your matter.. Now its your turn machii to make your parent s agree..”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sathya knew that all has gone out of his hands now. That was in a uncontrollable state. Why did she ever ditch me? What did I do to her ? I knew that she loved me and why did she do this to me?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With this he got sloshed and fell on the ground unconscious.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Love will continue to Bloom…………[/FONT]

3 people like this.

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

o my God.. going great.. sapthu,waiting to read the next one

3. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

big shock to sathya...
    did really kayal agreed to marry naren???????
    mithra and naren fails to realise others minds ad feelings...
    what s going to happen????

4. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Nice Twist!!! Rally Shocking!!!
    Waiting for the next part!!!

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Nice twist and shocking episode .........Saptu...waiting for the next soon..

Shanti

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OMG what a jumbled love affairs........of the 4 people
    So Naren was the 1st one to tell he loved Kayal....
    Sathya waited for so long and everything slipped off like cold water...poor guy.

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi... Its really shock to me as well.... Awaiting for next episode... pls post it soon.

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Omg.... poor Sathya... all his hopes dashed....

What are kayal's thought on this....?

Need to wait now.

9. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Oh my Gog! I did not expect this!! I did not think that Kayal would've agreed for the marriage with Naren! God is it real or is he bluffing!!

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

THank you all for your wonderful feedback and responses on this episode..
    yeah thats real. and She had agreed to marry him..
    now lets see the next set of consequences waiting for Sathya