1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 6

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jan 27, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]EPISODE 6[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Latha was jumping with joy. More than praising her daughter Mithra she was applauding and praising our dear Kayal. She said if she hadn’t been there today her daughter wouldn’t have got this opportunity. Kayal silently listened to what others had to say about her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The only words that was repeating in her ears were her mother’s. The last few words in which she mentioned that she has to study well. She kept repeating to her self stating that she has to achieve her goals and nothing to stop it. Sathya.. the face flashed every now and then in her mind. She prayed to her mom asking for a reason and she didn’t want that to happen – LOVE. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She didn’t want to deviate. She didn’t want to deny whats happening inside her. She knew by now that he is also interested. She was thinking a lot and she was lost in her own world until Rajendran shook her body and asked, “ Amma, what happened?” That made her feel startled and she came back to the present.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Later that day she went back home. The more happy she was with the good news.. now the bad news was waiting for her. Her Kani will no more be with her. Her father broke out the topic stating that he got a better job in Singapore and he was supposed to go there with his family. Everything is arranged and just that he was waiting for Kayal’s results. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He said that he has already spoken to Mithra’s mom and they have decided to rent a house in Chennai. They will send both the girls to live there in that house and also leave Mithra’s Grandmom to take care of the girls. That was a fine idea indeed. He promised to send her money to Rajendran as well everymonth. He also promised to contact her every week to get to know her status and check for her needs without fail.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She gave a smile. She expected this. Amudha did what she wanted to. Silently she has taken her father from her mother and now from her. Kani, what will she do without Kani. Those two bubbly eyes, the smile, the squeaking sound will be unheard. Whom will she come and caress and play with?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thinking of all these made her cry. She cried so hard that she lost her sleep. She didn’t even get to know what time she slept. And finally, she heard a banging sound at the door. It was her father. It was already 11 am. She has not gone out of her room yet. No wonder he wanted to know what had happened to her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She opened the door. She saw him staring at her. The surprised look on his face irritated her a lot. She wanted to ask what was it and why was he banging the door that way. As usual she stopped the words in her throat and gave a puzzled look. He said he was concerned to check what had happened to her. The next thing he did notice that Kayal’s eyes and face were swollen and he would definitely understood she would have cried the entire night.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Amudha prepared a cup of coffee to her. Without a word or refusal she accepted the coffee. Chidambaram tried to explain that it was not intentional. It was just that he got a good offer. He asked her, even, if she wanted to come with them she can join. But before he completed the sentence Kayal noticed the sudden stop of his words. The flow of words were controlled by a single look from Amudha’s end.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The next two months with the same heavy heart and without any further concern, Kayal lived her life. The house was already searched and she was now asked to relocate. In another 2 days she was supposed to join the school. As all the preparations were done, Chidambaram came forward to hand over some money to her. He gave her a bank pass book and a letter. Yes, he is trying to be a good father here. He had sold the land which Susila got as a dowry. And the money was deposited in Amuda’s account. And the other paper was the house registeration paper. Rajendran was her Guardian until she completed 18 years and he will handle everything from now on. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal could completely sense, that there was something wrong. By doing all these he understood that she will never be contacted any more and she will not able to see Kani anymore. And it looked like that he wanted to just cut off the entire topic and relationship and wanted to settle off the whole thing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She shed a few tears. The tears didn’t have any value. Her smile faded. She kissed Kani and bid them good bye. She saw her father and his family depart to the Airport. Though Mithra’s family was around her, they couldn’t console the grief that she had. She locked herself in a room. No one went near her to console or comfort her. But Rajendran went to talk to Kayal, “you and Mithra are not different. I look you both the same way. Cry as much as you have to. You know their real intension. Now everything was in the lime light. they have handed the papers. I will ensure that you get what ever you were supposed to. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Listen to your inner self and the goals that you want to achieve. We are there for you. Now its not one daughter its two for us. So be brave and bold enough to fight the world.” With this Rajendran left. Kayal was atleast happy that Chithra paati and Latha aunty were there for her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The school life was nothing new. But the stylish way and the city attitude was very far different from what have cultured and carried all these years. After a few days she got used to the life. She kept up her name in scoring good marks and soon she was the class leader too. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mithra was there in everything Kayal was involved. It could be stitching, singing, dancing etc. Mithra loved spending her time with Kayal. Meanwhile Naren also visited them often and even stayed there during nights as well. Though Mithra had regular contact with Sathya, Kayal never tried to communicate with Sathya. She was feeling worried if these interests will bring her concentration down.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was the first time Mithra lied to her. She told that she would go to school on one Saturday and she went for a movie with Sathya and Naren. Soon she confessed what she had done. Kayal didn’t like the attitude as she was sure that it was not how a girl has to behave. And they have come here to study and they should keep up to the family status and values. She explained the same thing again and again. But those were falling on a wrong ears.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal wanted to tell it to Latha Aunty. But, she stopped her self as she was concerned what would happen to her. She decided to speak to Naren to correct Mithra. Naren and Mithra are cousins. Their parents have decided about their marriage together. And it was preplanned. The kids doenst seem to have anykind interest towards that. So talking to Naren asking her to correct MIthra would also bring trouble to her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unable to find a solution, Kayal approached Sathya. She spoke to Sathya and requested him not to entertain Mithra’s any further such activities to roam around with them. She made that very clear to him that they have come to only study in Chennai and for nothing else. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sathya was silent all the time. He heard her. He promised to her. But when he raised his voice to check what Kayal had in her mind about him… she just answered back.. “This is the last year of schooling I would be doing. If I fail to concentrate on this my whole life will be a waste. Please don’t ask me anything more”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That was not a sufficient and a convincing answer. But he could understand what Kayal was going through and the last year of the junior college and its results will only fetch a good seat in a college. So he decided to wait.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal knew that day by day her love towards Sathya grew. And she was also able to see the crush/infactuation/attraction or so call it LOVE has gone so deeply in her and she would never agree for anyone else other than Sathya. She was not sure what to look at .. was it her love or Mithra’s?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When ever Kayal was unable to decide anything, she writes the whole scenario in different sheets of paper. She would offer a puja in the temple and ask the Priest to pick up one from them. Which ever sheet comes to her, she would consider that as her mother’s words itself. So this time the sheet she got was . “CONCENTRATE ON YOUR GOAL”. She knew now where to stop and what to do..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But destiny has something preplanned for Kayal. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love will continue to Bloom…………[/FONT]

3 people like this.

2. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Good going dear!!

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thank you nihasvin. for your first FB

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Gud one Sapthu....

Waiting for more !!!!!!!!

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks lalitha.. the next one will be due for monday now..
    gotta think about some twists....

6. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

good one... waiting for next episodes.. ur writing style is neat...

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Vidu.. the next one is due to come on monday

8. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hey good one...

Even i used to do the same whenever I'm in a sceptic state. Even I used to write them in a sheet of paper place them in front of God's idol but in my case my mom or bro used to select the sheet.

At times, I used to make them take the sheet twice or thrice till i get the one Which i expected...I know its of no use but just for my happiness...

1 person likes this.
  9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Great going Sapthu...
    It is sad to read that Kayal's parents left her all alone. But the poor girl is trying her best to be successful in life. If life was so easy for everyone wouldn't this world look more beautiful....

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Very nice Sapthu. Feeling so sad for Kayal for being abandoned by her family. Hopefully her love for Sathya doesn't jeopardize her friendship with Kayal.