1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 4

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jan 25, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]EPSIODE 4[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]It was another day. As usual Kayal woke up 4am. She ensured that she swept and cleaned the front verandah. She started looking at her mother’s Rangoli books and selected one of her mother’s favorite Rangoli. She quickly finished that work and next went to prepare coffee. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She soon prepared hot water. Then the hot and steaming filter coffee was prepared. She took one cup for herself and rest was stored inside a flask. These were here initial house hold chores that she started the day with. She went and saw in the kitchen and found some greens and also few vegetables. She cleaned them and chopped them. She then went back to her room.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She gazed at the clock and found that it was already 5 in the morning. Quickly she started studying as her exams were nearing. Her 10th public exams were around the corner. She had scored more than 90% in all the subjects and she was expected to be the topper in the district. Her principal and her friends had high hopes on her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She was very quick in grasping and understanding things. She was too good in teaching and explaining the subjects. She often stayed back after school hours and taught few of her friends who were weak in the subjects. She was back home by 5 in the evening.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Her father or neither her chitthi questioned her. She never tried speaking to them as well. As what we see in serials the typical chithi domination was not there at home. But, there was a cold war between each one of them. Kani was already 2.5 years by then. She was getting ready to go to school. By next May she would be in school too. Kayal comes home happily just to see Kani. Kani in return loved Kayal and even called her by her name. Kayal taught Kani to speak, she helped her to walk. She kept talking to her all the time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By then it would have been 6pm before she cleaned the house, cleaned the verandah. She then washed the vessels and made preparations for the dinner. She even ensured that the clothes were cleanly folded and stacked into the shelf. She did all these multi tasking while she took care of Kani. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kani would never leave Kayal for a minute and she required her attention all the time when she was around. Soon by 7pm Amudha would first come in and then she would start with the house hold work and the rest of things were taken care by her. As soon as Amudha enters Kayal ensured that she locks up herself in her room and she started studying. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No one at home ever noticed what time she woke up or what time she went to sleep. All the time she was shut inside her room. She comes out occasionally and she picks up few things to eat or to drink and again get back to her room. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mithra was a bright student as well. But not as bright as Kayal. During the time the midterm exams started Mithra and Kayal stayed together to prepare for their exams. Mithra’s parents wedding was a love cum arranged marriage. Her parents were a perfect couple. Latha and Rajendran were working in the same company and Mithra was left under the care of Rajendran’s mom. They 4 lived a family. That was beautiful indeed. Rajendran , his mom and Latha always showered their love on Kayal. Kayal always told them that she even forgets her mother when she was with Latha and Chithra Patti (Mithra’s Grandmom).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mithra just stayed 2 streets away from Kayal’s home. The entire exam period she stayed in Mithra’s home and returned back only in the morning. She did her usual house hold work and then got ready to her school. Every morning before she leaves to school Chidambaram ensured that he keeps some money for her on her bed. And Kayal notices the money and she spends some and keeps some as her savings.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All her exams got over. She was in her holidays. The results would be out in a two months time. During that time Latha gave an idea to Kayal and Mithra to start learning typing. They both started to go for morning classes. It required one hour everyday. Along with that they also learnt shorthand too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was 11am and both were returning back from their classes. And they saw a huge crowd around a car. And there was a guy who was just talking in English to make the crowd understand something. The scene looked like an accident. None in the crowd were interested to listen to what the man wanted to say. But, he was trying his best. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The two girls tried entering in the crowd and they understood that the man was trying to tell that it was his fault and he wanted to take the hurted person to the hospital. But none understood. It was kind of slum area and the people went on in their language abusing the man, without taking any futher action.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal called the guy who was trying to communicate to understand what he wanted to tell the crowd. All this while she saw the guy at his back. She called back to him,” sir, do you want to tell me what happened and what has to be done so that I can communicate to these people…?” and when she finished the sentence, the guy turned towards Kayal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just like our Mozhi movie which gives the sound of a bell and the light glows. Or as few movies which shows like the angels dancing around you.. and so many other visualization came in front of the two people. At the first sight they fell in love.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sathya, that how he introduced himself. He said that he hit the person while he was taking a reverse on his car. And he is ready to take the person to the hospital and the people never understood. Kayal communicated this to the crowd . They all agreed and they said that they didn’t the hospital stuff but wanted money in return. They asked for one thousand rupees. And that was a pretty sure scene that the person did not even anything other than the scratches and what the people demanded were very high. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal some how tried convincing the people and they agreed for 500 rupees and that was it. They all left. Sathya came back to the girls and thanked them. Kayal wanted to ask Sathya how come he didn’t know how to communicate in Tamil. But, she stopped herself and didn’t want to communicate further to a stranger.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They both left the place. Yet, Kayal’s heart asked her to keep looking at Sathya. But she didn’t want to listen to that and see him again. When the girls were together again, Mithra was just teasing and talking only about Sathya. Sathya wore a gray pant and a T shirt. That was a Maruthi car. He had a beautiful eyes. In fact that was a magnetic eyes too. Mithra didn’t stop talking about Sathya day and night.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Though Kayal looked at Sathya. She didn’t think anything much and she headed a normal life. It was just another day when Kayal found that Kani had fever when she woke up. Chidambaram was not in station and Amudha told Kayal that she had some kind of meeting and she had to go to office at any cost. Kani was given medicines and was left with Kayal for the day. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal informed Mithra that she would not come for the classes for two more days and she had to take care of Kani. With Kayal’s abundant love and care Kani was getting recovered soon. Meanwhile Mithra returned back to from the classes and was jumping with joy. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She said that she met Sathya again. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love will continue to Bloom…………[/FONT]

1 person likes this.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sapthu,

I read all the episodes at one go.....

I should say you made my dumbfounded....quite a simple narration but pulled the heart strings. I was crying with Kayal and feeling happy with her.

Hats off Sapthu..... will wait for the Love to blossom...

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot Lalitha Madam.. was honoured to see your feedback....
    yeah the next episode will be up by tomorrow..

1 person likes this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Very beautiful once again Sapthu. I'm a fan of yours now :-D This episode is so engrossing but I can sense something bad is going to happen very soon. Please tell me that Mithra is not in love with Satya??

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Sofea.. you read my mind.........But that is a long way to go yet. may be in another 4 episodes......

6. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

excellent narration sapthu.. i guess you have very well planned ur scripts and have them ready...

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vidu..
    the outline of the story has already been prepared before i could even start with the topic.. but the story script comes to my mind only when i work out..

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

good narration....i guess we can expect some love episodes now ;-)

9. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Well narrated Saptu....Will there be some love episodes now?????

Shanti

10. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

nice update ma...
    expecting a nice change in kayal's life after sathya's entry...
    kayal's affection towards kani is simply superb