1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 15

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 13, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 15

Sathya was not interested in anything now. He knew that he some how consoled Mithra and took her acceptance to make all arrangements to send her abroad for her higher studies.

For what he had come there was also fulfilled. The wedding scene that he was invited to see, he saw it all. With all his heart watching his beloved getting married to some one else. All this while he was atleast happy that she will be in safe hands and his close friend Naren was one of the best person he had ever met. So Kayal will be happy with him.

Now that is also proven wrong. What was that sly smile for? Did Naren knew everything that was between Kayal and Sathya and just enjoying their breakup. He was unable to decide.

Kayal tossed and turned on the bed and could not sleep. She found Naren peacefully sleeping on the other side. There was a huge distance between the couple where two more people can fit into the bed. She didn’t know if she had to forgive Naren or just live the life as she wanted to be.. lonliness.

She didn’t want to start everything on her own. It just happened and she was arrested in the name of marriage and life. She was ready to face anything as she used to do all these days.

It was already 5am and Kayal heard a few knocks on the door. She woke up. She found Naren sleeping on the other side. His posture hasn’t changed from the last night. She opened the door and found Naren’s mother Nalini and few of his relatives around.

They were surprised to see Kayal in the same way how she was sent inside the room. There is an old custom which was followed even by some people now a days. This proved that these people haven’t changed themselves and few of their cutlture and custom though everything around them changed drastically.

The bride was made to wear white or yellow saree to find if she was a virigin before marriage. As we all know what happens during the first physical intimacy between a husband and wife. And these people wanted to see the strain marks on the blanket and saree which proved that their daughter in law was pure.

Though this didn’t matter much to Nalini as she knew that her son loved Kayal and they have got them married, yet she was quite confused. She saw Kayal coming out of the room as she was sent inside, which meant that nothing would have happened between the couple. Then why do they see the Muhurtha timimg, shanthi muhurtha time to send the couple to be together.

The saree has not got a single crush. The flowers were just the same way as it was when Kayal’s hair was plaited. Almost all the way Kayal was looked into every angle mentioned that there was nothing that could have happened between the couple.

She was first asked to take a shower and then she was then asked to do pooja at home. Sathya was also there. He was just sitting on the cot and was talking to some of the people there. He saw Kayal coming back from her shower. She just looked like a newly bloomed flower, just as fresh as ever. Her eyes still had the magic rays which drove him crazy.

Her lips gave the glossy look and was wet being soaked in the early morning dew. Sathya was being carried away again. But the few words that he heard there brought him back to senses.. she is Naren’s wife. His mind reminded him.

“What Nalini, your daughter in law just came back from the room as how we sent her, nothing has happened or what? Did they have a fight or something is wrong? Find out now only and rectify it else it would be a problem later.”, told a voice to Nalini near the kitchen. Sathya heard that too and Kayal heard that too. As she walked by, few drops of her tears fell on the ground.

Sathya was even more worried. What could have seemed to be wrong? Why are these people talking all these kind of things. It’s the couple’s well and wish and its their decision to be together or not, what goes for these people. It even more aggrevated his temper.

Nalini had already made coffee. Around 25+ people need to be served. She called Kayal and asked her to give the coffee to others. Kayal walked around giving the coffee to all the people. Soon the last cup of coffee for Naren. She went inside the room to give the coffee, and closed the door behind her. She could sense Sathya’s eyes were just after her.

As soon as she entered the room, she opened the screens and woke Naren with a word, “ enanga”, which was something like how we call our hubby’s , “mama”, “ji”, etc. Naren shook and woke up with a smile. He gave a tight hug and she made some sounds to ensure that the people outside could hear them. She offered him coffee, but he was not ready to take it. He was just holding her tight and made her lie on his chest.

She then told him in a loud voice, “ayoo I have taken bath already, now you wake up, its not the time for all these…”. She was sure that everything would have gone right. The people would have heard. That was what she wanted. She opened the door and removed the blanket, bed sheet, pillow covers and she took it to the washing machine.

The crowd slowly was getting to disperse, after the morning breakfast. There were around more people left out. Naren called her and explained her, “ Kayal, what ever happens between us is secondary. I don’t even bother if you are not a good daughter in law for my parents, but for my sister, you should be a good care taker. That’s more important to me. Understood?”

She took the breakfast to feed Madhu. Initially Madhu didn’t want to see Kayal. But her loving voice and tone made Madhu eat proper break fast from her. Soon she made Madhu drink some Milk. She gave her the medicines and she was left alone for some time.

It was time for Sathya to leave. He had a flight at 1pm. He had to leave home by 10.30am. He met Naren to have a talk. What Naren spoke to him was a shock, “What Machan, how was the wedding.. did you ever thing I don’t know yours and Kayal’s love? I knew da. That’s why I played to get her. I knew that you will make plans to escape from the wedding, but I ensured that you saw your X girl friend get married out. How did you enjoy the wedding man?”

Sathya stood frozen. How did he behave this way? He didn’t expect that at all. What was the reason to see him and Kayal in tears while he was happily married to her? What guarantee that Kayal will forget Sathya and live a happy life with Naren?

Sathya’a anger was not complete. He couldn’t show his anger and rage on Naren. He now knew that Naren did everything in a preplanned manner. What is the point of talking anything. He opened his mouth to say something but it was interrupted by Kayal, “ enanga, Mami is calling you.”

Naren left the place with a smile and told Kayal, “ Ensure that everything is taken care for Sathya before he leaves. You also pack few more things and don’t send him empty handed.” What was the real meaning, only Naren and Sathya could understand.

“Kayal, I know you are now Mrs. Narendra Kumar. I don’t have the rights to talk to you the same way as I would have. Just wanted to tell you this before I leave. Here take my card. This is my number and I will never change it for ever. You can call me anytime you need help. And remember I quit because you are some one’s wife, and when you really want to get out of the relationship that you are currently in I am there for you.”

Sathya walked from the place.

Love will continue to bloom……….,

7 people like this.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Such a cruel and selfish act of Naren...betrayal of friendship... Hope to hear good things for Kayal...

Shanti

3. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

OMG!! I wish Kayal to get out of the relationship and get married to sathya..

4. mshanj

mshanj Senior IL'ite

Completed all the 15 Chapters in one stretch.. Wow that was too good narration.... Now Can't wait for your next posts...

Feel so bad for our poor girl Kayal :(

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thank you ppl.. I too wish all good for Kayal, life has all ups and downs rite.. she will get into a greener side soon..

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Very nice reply from Sathya!! I like that!!! :)

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thank you Deepa..

8. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Sapthu ,
    Started and finished all chapters in one go . Wonderful narration . It Plays out the story in realtime.
    Loved your buried memories Now this is even better :)

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

wow.. it is getting interesting with every episode.. i like sathya's last few lines... hope one day kayal gets out of this ugly relationship with naren and gets back to sathya..

10. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

very nice narration sapthu.. god bless kayal...