1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 14

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 10, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Episode 14[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The next day was a bright day. The day started around 6am with all the ladies running here and there. It was indeed a busy day too. It was Naren-Kayal’s wedding. Kayal was made to wake up early. She was offered a shower and then taken to the nearby temple. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She was then given breakfast and soon around 11am she was sent inside the room to get dressed. The first function was to exchange the rings. – the engagement. Almost close to 50+ people were present. She wore a blue ilk saree with a golden brocade work. She had the hair tied and the flowers were loosly hanged on the hair. Naren was asked to wear a white shirt and a navy blue pant. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The priest started with a small sloka and the engagement happened with the exchange of the rings. Kayal looked around the hall and found that Sathya was not around. He was not present in the hall at all. That made her give one peaceful sigh. She didn’t want to meet him face to face at all. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She could see how Naren’s face blushed with happiness. She was aware that Naren wanted only this. Her marriage to take place with him and nothing more. And that was the reason why he did that to her. And if he hadn’t .. … she was running out of words. She tried not to think of what happened to her again. The more she thought about how she was enforced for this wedding makes her feel the hatred towards Naren.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She was distracted with the hugs and kisses from Latha and Mithra. They wished her. She could how happy Latha looked. She had the same happiness how she would have felt if Mithra was married.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now Kayal was asked to get dressed with her next saree. She was supposed to wear that saree and get blessings from the crowd. The next was to the take the mugurtha saree and get ready for the murhurtha.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As per the plan and the arrangements everything went on well. Naren was dressed in dhothi shirt attire and was in front of the agni homa along with the priest. The pooja and slokas were going on when Sathya came in. Naren asked Sathya to sit with him. In another 10 mins the Muhurtha was to take take place.. and Sathya was expecting a call from his Manager. As per the plan he got the call even.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To his surprise Naren snatched the phone and switched it off. He then said Sathya not to leave the place until the wedding is over. Sathya was held up. He never expected this to happen. Naren reacted as if he knew Sathya’s every move. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal was brought to the stage and was made to sit in front of everyone. She first did one Namaskaram and then she saw Sathya. Her eyes were filled with Anger and fire. She didn’t expected him to be there. Her looks killed Sathya. He felt guilty. He couldn’t even keep up one of the promise that he gave her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He was disappointed. If that was how he treated her love, thank god, she is now being married to Naren. Unlike Sathya, Naren was good at keeping up to all the promises and the words given. Sathya felt like being stamped and stabbed by so many people. He couldn’t look into Kayal’s eyes. Her face was focused towards him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She was staring at Sathya with Rage and the anger. That was a useless option now, because all will be over in a minute. Sathya still expected Kayal to stop the wedding and come to him. Its always better and a best option to live with the person who loves you.. but.. our hearts fails to listen to the truth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sathya was immersed in his own thoughts when he heard the drums and music. All were blessing the couple with rice and flowers. Though his eyes were looking at Kayal, my mind was lost somewhere. He cursed himself for doing this and also for not leaving the place. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]All were commenting seeing Kayal in tears, “what more does a girl need? She is married to the same person whom she loved. Lucky Naren and Kayal. They are a wonder ful couple.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Look at Kayal, her eyes shed tears with happiness. She is now being married and got the life what she wanted. Naren is so lucky to have a beautiful girl as his wife.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Nalini and Sabapathy have chosen a wonderful girl as their daughter in law. Did they simply say marriages are made in heaven? See here it’s a reality. What a beautiful girl.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“See what Naren has done.. he has given life to a girl who was left alone by her own parents. Now its Nalini’s and Saba’s duty to take care of her as their own daughter.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]There were few more people who kept commenting something or the other. Sathya did look at Kayal’s face and her eyes were just fixed on him. He was not aware of what had to do. He looked at Naren with a smile which meant , “ you have taken away our love and lives.. what more..?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He picked up the phone and now Naren looked at him and said, “go where ever you want now Machii.. your work is done. I will get back to you on that..”, that held a sly smile on Naren’s face. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sathya was shocked. Did he know everything and then react this way? Or he deliberately broke his love on Kayal for Naren’s selfishness… What did Kayal say..? she said she was pushed into this .. what did that mean?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He was confused. How did this happen. He went out and all he knew was THE PARK. He had a drink there. Kayal’s few words when he met her the last time kept rewinding and playing in his mind. He betrayed her. He didn’t keep up the promise. He could feel the pain, the wound and the agony that Kayal would have gone through. Now she is his friends wife. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He has no rights to think about her. Mithra’s line was cleared. In a few days all the arrangements needs to be done to send her for higher studies. But the love and the pain that he has towards Kayal was never fading.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]On the other hand the reception, get together was taking place in a wonderful manner. Most of the people were invited and they wished the newly wed couple. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal was not happy. She lost her happiness. The anger was there on Sathya, but Naren told her in a happy tone he was the one who made him disconnect all the calls. Now Kayal understood that Sathya was also helpless.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Both were sailing on the same boat handled by the tide and the waves called Naren. Soon the reception was over and Kayal was asked to get ready for her Shanthi Muhurtha.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Though she was not interested. She was forced to. She was made to wear a lemon yellow silk saree. She was dressed with few jewels and flowers. The bed room was decorated with flowers and agarbathi. The sandal wood aroma was filling the entire house. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Naren was already ready in the room. The ladies giggled and teased Kayal. They asked her to go inside the room and fall on her husband’s feet as the first thing. Then to light the lamp.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She was first taken inside the room and she was left inside. She saw Naren sitting inside the room with his laptop and some files. That was a bit different from the usual ones.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Usually the men wait eagerly for their wives to come inside the room. But here, he was pretty much not bothered. And that attitude scared Kayal as she entered the room.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She went inside the room and locked the door behind her. There was no change in Naren's reaction. Then she went next to him and asked him to stand. But he said that he was not interested in those formalities.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He then shut his laptop and said he wanted to talk something to her. " Please feel yourself comfortable with me Kayal. I don't like these formalities. We are matured enough to over come and forget few of the customs.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Meanwhile I wanted to ask you sorry Kayal. What I did was wrong, I was greedy and acted foolish to get you, but the whole intention was to get married to you and to live with you our entire life.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I loved you truly. I feared that I would lose you. When we went for the office outing, it my colleague’s idea to fix a camera in the rest room and take a complete video when you were taking a shower. I swear I just showed you, and after you accepted to my proposal I deleted that. I don’t even have that to me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now I am the most happiest person. I know that I have married a lady whom every man would love to have as their wife. I knew that you were not in love with anyone. And I did that purely to get you. If you feel that was blackmail or an enforcement. I would ask sorry whole heartedly. The whole intension was pure.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sorry for what I did Kayal. I promise that I will keep you happy all my life. Today is the most important day in our life, our wedding. When the whole crowd outside expects us to be happy here, I would like to ensure one thing to you that until you feel comfortable with me I will never force you for anything. Now its time for you to sleep after a long tiring day. .."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal was speechless. Was this the place to ask sorry? And he needed so much of time to do that .. ??[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Love will continue to bloom…………….[/FONT]

1 person likes this.

2. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

OMG! How cruel..!!!

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

yeah Deepa I know.. Hold on..,the real cruelty hasn't begun yet..

4. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

o my god, so bad on naren, he is a pschyo

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

kind of Vidu.. not really the real key to his behavior is someone else ..

6. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

hard to digest marriage is over...
    naren s too bad.....

7. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

what a character naren is...????
    is this his love for kayal...disgusting really...
    poor kayal and sathya...
    they are in two different worlds where they dont wish to be ...

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Stupid Naren... Too Selfish... Pity on Kayal.:(((

9. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

what a character of Naren.... Selfish... Pity Kayal....

Shanti

10. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Oh my God Sapthu! Did not expect this at all! Never thought Naren would stoop to this level. Never even imagined that Kayal will get married to Naren.. Poor Sathya.. Poor Kayal..