1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 12

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 8, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 12

Life has so many ups and downs. I am sure that everyone will agree to that. But, this kind of a upward life and a downward married life was a total opposite to manage and to live with. She knew that there is no use is regretting about the past and spilled milk. All that she could do is to manage and run her life for the sake of living.

The wedding saree was to be to purchased. Latha and Naren’s parents went to buy that. They purchased 4 – 5 silk sarees for Kayal and the blouses were given for stitching. Each and every moment of these days were a hell for her. So many other arrangements were made. Finally Rajendran and Latha got up saying that as Kayal’s parents have refused to come for the wedding, they would take the place as her parents and get her married off.

Kayal’s happiness were of no bounds. After her mom expired it was Rajendran and Latha who was with her during her sad and happy times. Now though they were not aware of what made to get this marriage FUNDA into her brains, yet she was sure that she will atleast listen to them and keep upto their name.

Her life in office were the most happiest time she felt ever. She got a new friend there. Her name was Sindhu. Sindhu is her junior and worked together in almost all everything. They did the project together. They took their lunch breaks together. Naren’s profile was something different from Kayal’s and he was moved to a different company. He was representing this company and was sitting in the clients place as an Acct. Manager.

Sindhu was a single kid to her parents. She was married to a Bank officer and she was living with her in laws. Her house was just in 3 – 4 mins of walkable distance and so she used to walk back home for lunch and also get something for Kayal. These were happening during the initial times. Later they both went to Sindhu’s home and they ate there. Though Kayal carried her food, yet Sindhu’s Mother in law made her eat so many other varities that she prepared for both of them.

Kayal was indeed lucky to have people who love her a lot. She loved to see Sindhu going bubbly and running behind each and everything to her inlaws. Kayal sighed seeing that as she always wanted a another MOM in the place of a mother in law. She was sure that Latha and Chithra paati was too good to her. But she was not sure if Naren’s parents would also be the same.

Nalini and Sabapathy, Naren’s parents were busy distributing the wedding cards to everyone. And they had decided to relocate to a single house to live together. She knew for the fact that Naren was the only son to his parents. But she never knew that there was another shock which was waiting for her in the name of the relationship called Sister in law.

Latha slowly opened up the topic that Naren’s has an older sister. She was around 12 – 15 years older than him. She was the one who took care of him during his childhood days until she was married off. She underwent a very bad phase of marriage because of her inlaws and soon after that her husband too died. She slowly started to become a kind of mentally retarded and soon she was admitted in a mentall hospital.

Now Naren had insisted his parents to get her back from the hospital as they were to stay as one family. Kayal was not even informed about his sister before and now talking about her just a week before their wedding sounded unusual. Latha confirmed that Madhu (Naren’s sister) is harmless. And because of her there will not be any kind of issues.

Kayal was not sure if this news gave her happiness or the fear. But one thing was sure that she felt that something is not right. The marriage was to take place at the decided time and venue. Everything was ready to get her married off. Sathya came in with his parents. Kayal was aware that he would be coming in but she was not sure how to get him off the wedding hall. She was not feeling comfortable about that. She was sure what will happen to him in case if he comes to the wedding. He will not be happy either and neither she will be happy about it.

She decided to communicate with Sathya. She didn’t get enough opportunity to meet him either. Her meet with him shouldn’t be suspicious. She had to plan up something. She didn’t go with Sindhu for lunch that day. She called Naren when she was aware that he will be held up in the clients meeting and he cannot come. That was her last day in office as Miss Kayalvizhi. Naren told the same thing as expected. She told him that she has an appointment with the beauty parlour for the rehersal on her wedding make up. She has to go there.

Naren immediately asked her to wait and called up Sathya. In another few mins she was informed that Sathya would be coming in to pick her up. She wanted to see him last as Miss. Kayal. And after that she was not allowed to do that. The culture and the custom stood as a barrier to all her thoughts too.

Sathya came in the car. She wanted him to come in the bike. She wanted to touch him one last time. But what a miss… of time. He came in the car and opened the back door for her. He wore the seat belt and asked her where she wanted to go. She was just furious. She didn’t expect a person with such a dry voice and thoughts. She was his X girl friend. He didn’t even look into her eyes.

She asked him to first go to some coffee shop as she had a headache. He took her to a place. She sat down and started talking, “Sathya, Promise me one thing, Please don’t get angry on me or stop me until I finish. Please. I wanted to confess one thing. I knew its too late. But I just wanted you to know this. That’s all. Were you ever aware that I was in love with you? I know you wouldn’t as I didn’t give you a chance. I love you Sathya. I loved you with all my heart. I started loving you the moment I saw you for the first time. I would have been forced to say No to you for the sake of Mithra, atleast for her friendship and for what her parents have and had been and done for me.

But its too late Sathya, when I wanted to talk about my love to you it was all over. I was forced and supposed to agree to marry Naren. Please don’t ask me why. But all I have to say you is .. I love Naren with all my heart. I am scared if my love for you will uproot and kill the marriage. You have done a lot to me. You stayed here and worked here for me.

I know it’s not worth it asking you. But, all I request you to do one last thing for me is.. Please do not come for my wedding. I don’t know how you will do it.. but all I know is that has to be done for me to be happy with Naren.

Will you promise that to me Sathya? Was that too much for me to ask ? Am I intruding into your personal thing and asking you not to come to your friend’s wedding? I don’t care what you think. But if the love that you had on me is true, then please say YES to what ever I have asked. Please…” saying this she wiped her tears.

Without a single word Sathya drank his coffee. He paid the bill and asked her, “are you done.. can we go now?” . Kayal looked at him. She spoke so much. She expressed her love. She confessed. She explained what she is going through and this man asks in one word…which was irrelevant to the topic they are heading now..

She was confused. His reply or the question didn’t give her the answer. She didn’t get what she wanted to know. She just got up and asked him to drop her home. And without a single word he did the same and he went away.

Kayal was unable to decide. Why did he do that? Did all the love for her wither and dried in his heart ? Was he deliberately acting this way to irritate her or show that he is not bothered if she was married to anyone?

Her marriage was just two days away and Madhu was already brought home. Almost all the relatives had come over. Naren and Mithra went for a shopping and they purchased every article and furniture that is in need for a complete house. As per the plan Naren had taken a loan and he purchased an apartment. And he informed Kayal that for another 5 years what so ever be the reason, she had to work so that they can finish the loan soon and have a better life.

Nalini was in a way proud about her son as at the young age he had purchased a car, house and all the necessary items to furnish the whole house as a home. The two bedroom house was a beautiful one located at the second floor. Madhu an Naren’s parents shared a room and the other room was given to Kayal.

Kayal did notice that Mithra had become a happier person in her life when Sathya was around. Sathya called Mithra and informed that he wanted to talk something to her. And that was very important.

Kayal’s suspection grew, but that was of no use as she couldn’t even interfere to find out what it was. But they had decided to meet up the day before the wedding. Mithra was over excited regarding the meet. She was not even aware of what he was about to speak. But she was sure that it would be the good news that she is waiting to hear from him.
    Lets see what Sathya holds in for this girl now.

Love will continue to Bloom……..

7 people like this.

2. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

wow sapthu super. i loved your writing. i was reading buried memories. part 11 of that is missing can you please check. thank you.

3. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

nice one sapthu,.. my heart bleeds for this girl kayal who from her childhood has been experiencing only troubles..

4. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

why sathya remained silent when kayal express her love??
    expecting sathya to do something and get his kayal back to him!!!!!!!!!
    wating to know next

5. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Nice one!!!
    When can we expect ur next episode?

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Nice One Sapthu....

it is getting more and more intriguing...

Waiting for the next episode.

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Very interesting Sapthu. Wanna badly to know wat to happen to Sathya? Kayal is in very confused state, felt bad about this. Please post the next episode soon. Am awaiting!

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I read it last night, but was too late to reply so just went off.
    Sapthu you are holding us all ehh.....it is so interesting now what Sathya has in mind......
    Ok I might not join you in the next few episode as I am off to India. Hope to catch up when in India or will read after my return.
    All the best for your next episodes.
    BTW still how many episodes remaining...:)

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot ladies.. I will be posting the next episode by tonight. The work at home n office is so hectic that i was not able to write up .. wil catch up some time and wil post them tonight.

Aruna.. i want to finish this story with 30 episodes.. I wanted to do with 20 before.. now i dont think i can make it upto even 30.. it could be more too..

10. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

wow! your story is so interesting....you know, after i read this episode the first thought was - oh why did it finish so soon, i wish there was more to read!! he he he...i can't wait to read the entire story! :-D

i read your other story, Buried Memories recently in one go and I must tell you - you are really good at weaving all the threads in a story!