1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 10

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 2, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Episode 10[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As the days passed, never did Kayal realize it was already 2 months since Sathya left Chennai. For her every day was a minute as she was pampered and was taken care by her to be in laws. Naren in return was not less in showing his affection. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was always with her in everything she did. Soon as she expected she cleared her CA final with a good marks and she has also cleared her graduation too. She was the most happiest person.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The happiness was shared and was celebrated and in this happiness everyone forgot our Mithra. Mithra cleared the exams though she was not attentive in everything. Her life had become dull and lifeless. She was missing Sathya a lot. She was most of the time hanging to the phone or always online to check if she was getting a reply from Sathya.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As per Naren's promise, he kept up the word that he would never bother Kayal until she completed her exams and find a good job. Now everything was under control and she had got more than what she expected, now Naren's family started to talk about her marriage. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She knew now there was no way left for her to escape. She regretted for what she has done as she has lost Sathya for the sake for Mithra. More than that she never communicated what she has in her mind to him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She wanted to call Sathya and atleast plead asking for forgiveness for what she had done. But also wanted to check if he could accept Mithra as his life partner. But the silence killed her deep within and she was not sure if she has to go through this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She never had the guts to explain the same to Naren or to Mithra but wanted to speak to Sathya very badly who was her only aid to the wound she has created in her heart.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Soon Kayal joined her new job and started concentrating on her work. Naren helped her a lot. Finally Naren insisted her on talking to Sathya regarding Mithra's life as she has become dull and out of the world. She was no more the same bubbly girl. Naren even insisted her to come with him to meet Sathya and his parents.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As per the plan Naren, Kayal and Naren's parents started to meet Sathya. They were given a warm welcome and they told that they had come there to buy few jewels for Naren's wedding. Naren did notice Sathya and could see that he was no longer the same kind of the guy as before.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was the same guy whom he say during his graduation time. That happiness had faded away. Naren had never seen him so silent in last 5 years and found that he hardly spoke anything.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Naren tried to communicate with him and that was of no use. There were only a word answer, a smile or a nodd which would explain what he wanted to say.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Naren communicated with Sathya's mother. She was suprised to know that Naren was not aware of anything. She told him that Sathya has spoken to her when he was in Chennai. That time he had communicated that he was in love with a girl. And when he came back all of a sudden he said that girl had died. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Initially she tried to say that was alright and it was a part of life. But later his state changed. He was not the same person any more. He concentrated only on work out and body building and the second interest was his business. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was not handling it full fledged and single handed. He hardly spoke to anyone until being asked. She cried out to Naren asking him to do something.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Naren did ask a lot of things to Sathya like who was she and what had happened to her. The only answer he got was his tears and silence. He was deeply hurt. He didn't try explaining anything to anyone. And kept the pain to himself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He saw Kayal with Naren. She was just as usual. She was happy and gay. She had teh extra beauty now and she was to get married to his close friend. Sathya didnot want to disclose anything as he was worried if that would spoil her life.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Later after dinner Sathya went for a smoke to the terrace. He was just watching the stars and sat there silently. He didnt even realise that Kayal was near him. There was a cool breeze which made her saree to fall on his hands. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was startled and looked at her. The hatred did seep in and he turned his face away. "Why did you do that? Why did you tell that your girl friend was dead? What do you mean by that?", asked Kayal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]" Yeah, I meant the right thing. I told that whom so ever was in my heart and whom I loved whole heartedly and all my life died. I did mean to you only. And you know that. You are a dead person to me. I can live with the dreams and thoughts that I would have got if were with you. Now its of no use. You have agreed to live a life with your beloved Naren. You gave me positive glances and vibrations I felt that I should wait for you, I should live you.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You have shattered my life. I am not able to forget you. Only we know the truth but for others my "SHE" is dead. Please dont ask me anything more and I beg you to leave from here immediately", saying this he sat down.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]" How can you say this to me Sathya? I am very much alive. I am forcing to live my life with what ever I get to hold on. You know what had happened to me and how could you ever think that I could ditch you? I don'y know how to say, but Iam sure that Mithra can give you a better life than I would.. Please accept for her proposal.."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Cut the crap Kayal. When you are no more in my life, then you don't even have the basic right to decide with whom I should live with. If you want to sacrifice your life for some one I care a damn, I am not determined to do that.. and its of no use to me. You are not there in my life.. Thats it.. its call a FULL STOP.. and nothing more..", Sathya finished his sentence. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal was not sure what to do.. How can she tell the truth that was hidden between the acceptance of this wedding.... Naren.....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love will continue to Bloom…………[/FONT]

3 people like this.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

hmmm Sapthu...its getting quite interesting now...

Want to know what is in Kayal's mind....

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Lalitha.. will try and explain in another 2 - 3 episodes.. lets see how it goes..

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good one... I dinit expect Kayal`s meeting with Sathya... Awaiting for the twist from Kayal`s end... :)

5. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

wow.. going nice.. i wish kayal opens up the truth to sathya

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

lets hope for the best... that wudnt happen in that way too..
    lets see..

7. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

wow.. super sapthu.. waiting for next episode soon...

8. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

want to see sathya with happiness....
    what s in kayal's mind????

9. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

:hatsoff!!! Nice one!!! Very intersting episode!!!
    Eagerly waiting for the next one!!!

10. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Super Excited Sapthu! Its really going good.. Waiting for the next episode!!!