1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jan 17, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

LOVE BLOSSOM

Episode 1
    INDIA our country, which known for its culture and its rituals. We are talking about a life 65 years back. That was the time when there were no means of communication between people and it was only communicated directly or via telegrams, letters etc. This happened after the independence in INDIA. No one even guessed and ever imagined that freedom was only for INDIA and not for any human. The culture and the rituals were the same. They were unchanged. Though Sati was abolished and banished from our thoughts and rituals yet it still prevailed in some other form of human’s mind.

It was never understood why women are treated like worms. They are pampered and tortured. They are used for everything.. Right from being a wife, prostitute a mother, sister and even servant. Women played many roles in their life. But, why was there freedom? Why were they not treated as humans? Do we have a clue? Do we know that our INDIA has more number of prostitutes than any other country. Was it because that men offer more money or is it because the women are forced to it? We have no idea.. Lets get into reality..

We are seeing a story of girl whose life started 35 years back.
    This happened in Trichy.. in Tamil Nadu. A couple Chidambaram and Susila who were married for 2 years. Chidhambaram worked as a clerk under a rich merchant and Susila was a house wife. As we know women were not allowed to work and they only work was to take care of home and kids. As well as be a wife for their husbands.

Susila was that kind of lady. She was married at the age of 16 and even before she was matured to understand what was intimacy and physical life was. But when she knew it she was blessed into the stages of motherhood.

It was the in the noon.. around 2.30 pm.. there was a screaming sound.. “ ayoo amma.. I am not able to bear this pain.. please do something..”.. that was a young lady in mid twenties screaming in the house. As usual her husband was waiting outside and walking up and down. That looked like the first pregnancy.. the lady was screaming with pain and the hospital staffs were least bothered. For them it was just one among many and they took it casually.. The ayah enquired the lady, “ how often does the pain come? It should be more frequent else its not the labour pain. Just let us know if the pain comes intermittently multiple times in 5 mins and then doesn’t come at all.. so that’s the symptom. Else don’t scream …. Understood…?” . The nurse left.

That was as usual. This is how the treatment goes for any one who wants to get the normal delivery and when they are in the rural areas. There was no doctors. Only the experienced ayah were asked to attend the labour. The screaming continued. That went on and on for few hours. The poor lady was not offered anything to eat. Proabably her throat would have got dried screaming the entire day. Finally she got the symptom which the ayah mentioned. The intermittent pain in regular intervals. The doctor was informed. It was about 3am and there was a loud scream and the baby was out. Yes all could hear the baby crying. Both the mother and the baby were fine.

The father and the lady’s family was eager to know what baby that was.. it was a she.. a baby GIRL. The ayah lifted the baby and gave her to her dad. KAYALVIZHI…. That is the name of the baby girl. Not that she was named because the father selected that.. it was because the baby was as beautiful as the name says.
    She was the first kid of the family. Her father was the only son and her mother was the only daughter. So this kid was the only grandchild for her grandparents. Now one could imagine the pampering and love that she would get from any one. She was well nurtured, pampered by her mother and grand parents. She grew up with all the love she got from her parents and grandparents. Not only that she was the most admired kid in the neighborhood as well.

She was blessed with smartness and sharpness. She was one good academic record holder as well. She was number one in sports. She was the best in crafts, music, dance and why to mention she was one master of all arts. She managed to study in one good school which her father was able to afford and manage.

Her mother being a housewife, she ensured that her baby was taken care in all possible ways. Every girl child would be more attached to her father and its vice versa for a son. But she was different. She was very attached to her mom. Her mom was her life. Her mom was her happiness and she was her friend. She loved her father a lot. But when it comes to the mother sentiment she was first for her mom.

Every small thing that Kayal did was a beauty. Every word she spoke was admired. Every action was appreciated. She was looked like a queen with Chidambaram and Susila's financial standards. Never did our Kayal realise that this pampering and love would never last until she saw her mother falling ill with fever.

Love will continue to Bloom…………

7 people like this.

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

good one sapthu.. eager to read the next chapters.. please post them soon.. between what would be your intervals for posting the stories...

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vidu.. I can post the stories as one episode a day if the website works fine. It wasnt working for me for the last 4 days. I dont post anything during the weekends..

4. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

i understand, weekends will be busy at home with your daughter.. completely agree.. me too, i can come to IL on weekdays but not on weekends :)

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

same.. what i do is i write the story and have that stored on my lappy. I will come and post it when i come to office. will post my next episode by end of the day..

6. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

Like IT!! Post soon...

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks mohur,. will post them frm monday onwards..

8. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Waiting for the next post :) gud one

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks sweatha.. would post the next episode on monday onwards...
    this is a 20 episode story..

1 person likes this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That was a beautiful start Sapthu.....
    Good and interesting too..Wow a long story will love to read it.