1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

lost my baby

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by lachukrishna, Jan 4, 2014.

1. lachukrishna

lachukrishna New IL'ite

my sil delivered two months before...on the day she got pregnant ,she got a special class treatment like don't move,....and when she got delivered,my dh wants to go ther,,it will take 5hr drive from here...Actually i was pregnant that time..and i asked him to buy pregnancy kit to check,even two days earlier.As i don't want to travel,bcoz i had a bleeding history previous pregnancy...but he didnt hear my voice..litle bit fight started,and anyway we started,at 9.00 am..we reached hospital directly,go here and ther for their need and finally reached home at 9.00 pm..was really tired...i checked urine test with one of the pregnancy kit which i kept in my room...it turned out positive...and i had severe cough,which makes my lower tummy in pain whenever icough...but no one cared me in in laws house there.my fil told..this is ur second preg,so one will take care u as first one(truely they even look me in my first preg).after two days..i asked him i want to see doctor,,,my stomach is paining with cough...finally in anger he took me to the hospital,where we saw a junior doctor..she asked me to take rest...after that he took me to my home with anger as i done something wrong...after two days i started bleeding..finally it ended in miscarriage...

after one week ,we returned back with my dh..after 28 days they done the naming ceremony as grand..and the main problem was me,my dr told my health is not ok to travel...so my dh went ther..and in front of guest they decide to told abt my miscarriage...so everyone came to know that ...it was really mental trauma that if everyone came to know that...
    thus my life continuing.....

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Hugs to you dear,very sorry to hear about your loss dear, don't worry, just take rest, I think you need that the most right now.

Maybe it was just not meant to be this time, but you will very soon be blessed with a beautiful baby.

It looks like your hubby is very cold, you should talk it out with him, that you want him to support you in life, especially regarding your health.

About your in ln laws telling everyone, just don't care about it, show it has made no difference to you, that they talked about your personal life in public, when they realise it makes no difference to you, they will stop doing so.

4 people like this.
  3. lachukrishna

lachukrishna New IL'ite

thanks thegirlygirl...am praying to god to give me strength to face everything...

1 person likes this.
  4. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

I am sorry to hear this. God is reserving space for some other little angel in you, may be the one who was in your womb wants to go to another mother. So no worries at all.

Please talk to your husband and keep away from all this. You may tell your doctor to tell him not to put you in such trauma. He would for sure listen to a doctor. You can take rest. Have some distraction. Keep yourself. Tel your doctor to convey him "keeping yourself happy is the best way to have a child". I am sure your baby is waiting for you :) Loads of good luck :) May GOD bless you with one soon, you are in my prayers :)

3 people like this.
  5. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

thats sad...hugs to you. Dont worry your lil one is gonna come back to you :), soon. God bless.

2 people like this.
  6. Jhilmill

Jhilmill Silver IL'ite

It's not your shame it's theirs...If I were you I would told infront of same guests how they were so insensitive to my needs.

Either get out of such situations or fight the hell. It's your loss no one else's...you can give birth to many babies, and your sil can have grand pampering but why at your child's life cost ...more importantly at your cost.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

Have you thought about whether this is a healthy environment/family/marriage into which to bring a baby? Do you feel, that in your current state (no support, and emotional abuse and disrespect from husband and his family), that you will be a fit mother to a child?

Even if you have little care or consideration for your own health or happiness, please think about the health and happiness of the child you are so desperate to have. Children are not meant to be a means to solve our own problems or improve our lives. In fact, we are here to make sure their every need (psychological, emotional, and physical) is met.

Many wives/mothers in your situation here on IL report that their children are not treated any better than they are, by their husbands/in-laws. Be careful of automatically assuming that once you are pregnant or a mother, their behavior toward you will change. As your own tragic experience has shown, they seem to have little regard for you even when you are pregnant.

Even if you can't change their behaviour soon or easily, you do have enough control over your own body and life (I hope) to make sure that you do not have a child until things improve for you. Be a wise advocate for your unborn child - do not be in a rush to get pregnant again.

13 people like this.
  8. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

Hugs dear..I can understand the pain..of both losing the baby and the humiliation.Be strong. Like Ansuya said - think twice before bringing a baby into the equation. Atleast talk to your husband about the hurt you had to face - because all this bottled up inside is not good for your health too..My prayers for you..

1 person likes this.
  9. lachukrishna

lachukrishna New IL'ite

Thank u all for ur support....ya. getting pregnant soon will not solve the problem.like u all said,it will affect the baby too...started searching for a job now.....we are living away from in laws now...actually my sil married to different caste.and she rules the house now..whenenver we plan to go to our house (in laws house),she will reach ther before...for any festivals ,occassions she will be ther,and she rules ther

1 person likes this.
  10. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

I am very sorry for your loss and your dh was very insensitive telling about this thing like that.

Miscarriage happens mainly because the foetus is having severe defects and this is natures way to take care that the pregnancy is not completed as the child would not survive. It is estimated that one fifth of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Many times the woman does not even know because it happens so early in the pregnancy. There is probably nothing you or someone else could have done to prevent this.

1 person likes this.