1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lost in the ups n downs ...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by FLYHIGH83, Jan 2, 2012.

1. FLYHIGH83

FLYHIGH83 New IL'ite

you are absolutely right ...and dont misunderstand me ..i am not making an issue of my adoption..i wrote in my post .i am writing it just to keep relax ..i love my parents a lot and i m blessed that they adopted me ... not at all an issue..
    but yes i am disturbed with this divorce situation.... but i still have a small hope that one day i ll come out of it and i m trying for it ..

2. FLYHIGH83

FLYHIGH83 New IL'ite

thanks mega
    you talked quiet openly and it felt nice ..
    ans to your question about my kids is ..no.
    my kids are staying with their dad, but they visit me during vacations ....

3. FLYHIGH83

FLYHIGH83 New IL'ite

thanks cj
    i have already forgiven my hubby ..but forgiving my inlaws is a very difficult task , coz dey are still spoiling my husband and my kid's mind against me everyday..
    and the rest of the things which u said were also quiet correct...somtimes we know wats right but still cant follow that path

4. LoveUrLovedOnes

LoveUrLovedOnes Senior IL'ite

Try and keep your self too busy to think about the past. At times, this works for me. Only when I have nothing to do, i keep thinking about the past. Keep yourself really busy, try joining some classes like painting, yoga or something in the weekends..It may help to change your focus

5. FLYHIGH83

FLYHIGH83 New IL'ite

that is wat i do ..and this helps me two ways...i got a promotion in 6 months due to my hard work and also got me rid of my thinking about the past...but now my work has become stable so i again got usless time to think ...which is making me completely out of mind...

6. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

It's difficult to move from past, but must have faith in God and believe that there's always a wonderful life ahead.