1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Losing It Completely .

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shreema86, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Shreema, I am so proud of you !
    Having read your previous posts this post makes me very happy. I am glad to read about a confident happier you. Celebrate your freedom and Live life to the fullest !

Gauri03, Rihana and Shreema86 like this.
  2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Brave decision. I can visualize a happy and relaxed soul now. May all your dreams comes true. Wishing you all the best.

If you dont mind, can you share a few things. I think it will be useful. Did you reveal the real reason to your parents and PIls. How did they react,also ex. In most cases, parents really want to support, but their lack of courage to face the world make them react negatively to decisions like this. Great to know that you have supporting friends and environment to handle this situation better. I am sure best things in life are waiting for you. Be optimistic. Good luck

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations for finding your way out. IMO, everything accrues to your own intelligence, good fortune to have a way out, and the will power to see yourself through the ordeal. Not any other unknown being's timing.

Unfortunately many girls endure hell and more, precisely because they believe some "universe/god/ higher power, what ever that is" has consigned them to suffer it, and they simply wait for "his/her timing" for a blessed release. Just my opinion.

Shreema86 likes this.
  4. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

thanks dear....!

5. Shreema86

Hi amulet,

No doubt we all need to rely on our own selves to get out of difficult situations , no one is coming to rescue anyone but having a little faith in something doesn't hurt !!

sbonigala likes this.
  6. Shreema86

@DDream , shared with parents. They were deeply shocked but very surprisingly they thought there was no point in continuing this marriage and supported my decision. About dealing with society , its one step at a time. They haven't told anyone yet. I am sure its not going to be easy . But there is no way around that. Pils dont know the real reason, no contact with them anymore. Ex initially did some drama saying that he was completely normal and I should give another chance etc.. thankfully for one time in my life sense prevailed and I dint give into this emotional blackmail. he is moving on at a super fast rate now.. Thank you for the wishes.

Mistt, DDream and Rihana like this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes, having that faith is essential. Need faith to make that leap of faith. And friends. Then, the timing happens.

Nice.

Shreema86 likes this.
  8. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

That's a great information. I think most parents will support if they know the real reason.But most girls don't want their parents to feel sad and suffer alone ,or delay the decision and get stuck in bad marriage. Now anything else, society, pils..etc doesn't matter in your case. You have full support of parents and friends. Believe in yourself. Be confident. Enjoy life to the fullest. Something great is waiting for you. Good luck

Shreema86 and Mistt like this.
  9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Shreema86
    All the best and all your wishes come true!......your story is so inspirational for others who are struggling in unhealthy married life.:thumbup:

Shreema86 likes this.
  10. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

It's really nice to hear that you have taken all the development in a positive perspective... its not only positive but a realistic perspective also!

It's true that you are one of the luckiest few women who have a quality education ,financial Independence & life in a progressive city having the freedom to walk out of a dead relationship.

The country & the world is full of so many unlucky women ...( and some men too) , who are having no option to leave a dead relationship ( due to so many compulsions) but to continue a lifetime of misery due to a loveless and passionless married life.

May God bless you with more courage and self confidence to face the world ahead !

Shreema86 likes this.