1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Losing It Completely .

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shreema86, Oct 10, 2017.

1. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Hey @Shreema86 i am curious... are either / yr husband running rahu mahadasa right now ? Or Were you married when it was ongoing at that time ?

2. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

I was running rahu mahadasa venus antardasa when i got married.. my jupiter mahadasa started three years back and although my situation hasnt changed, start of jupiter mahadasa my perspective in life took a 180 degree turn.. i read some spiritual books which gave me a new perspective, i became overall very positive, developed gratitude, and 90 percent of the time i would say i am at peace... but every india visit leaves me disturbed and some times insensitive remarks from parents..anyways have to develop a thick skin..

3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Ok got you. Btw sorry abt asking such an unrelated query in public. I was unable to msg you in private due to some settings on your side.

4. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

He is a complete introvert, also has no emotional empathy in the since tha

Ha ha no problem . I am into astrology, so totally get that.

5. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

If you go with some issue with astrologer and they say all these . They will assure it will resolve in next two years. By that, you will get adjusted with situation or issue might have resolve or over taken by some other serious issue. we believe these things so much than self confidence. If you really want to try , write down and record the same for next 5 yrs. Nothing might have changed apart from our thinking perspective.

Good luck.

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am not into astrology, but my husband is very much into it. So, I follow his networks and have some basic ideas on this.

For me, it is all about God and our self confidence. The hard and smart work never fails.

With this recent Jupiter change, every known astrologer predicted that i will lose my job.
    I already underwent serious threats at work and i did not gel well with my new supervisor, so i expected this.
    As expected, a promised promotion slipped away, and i was too disappointed.
    At that point, I felt like continuing in the same work place means, killing your soul yet survive for money. Which i couldn't do... But resigning the work or staying at home was far beyond reality in my life.

When i was in dilemma, my H would discourage me telling about this planetary alignments and the dosha etc (of course he was too concerned )

No astrologer gave me a positive sign as to how i can get back to my career.

But i was determined, and applied for posts. I prayed to God that i should be placed in a great position before the time comes for me to say good bye to my present employer (i mean before they announce my transfer or i announce my resignation due to it)

I knew that my office will literally announce my bad luck on 31st Oct. In the mean time i was giving Skype interviews and on line exams to various jobs.

No results came until 28th of Oct, and my H was almost lost it. But i believed in God, and continued to pray each night, awaiting for a miracle the next day.

On 29th Oct, I received the first mail notifying my selection to one post. The same eve i was notified about another positive result by phone.
    Before i chose the best one (pls note, both of these posts were far better than my previous job), a surprise mail came from my ex boss.
    He invited me to take up an international job from next year- which was my dream.
    I immediately accepted it, and proudly resigned from my then post by mentioning about my luck.

Going back to the astrology, yes... They were right. I had to lose my job as per the planets.
    But my God- who is the creator of these planets could protect me from the harms they intended on me.
    I lost my job to take up my dream job.

I taught a good lesson to my H who blindly follow astrology always.
    He too faced similar situations earlier, and all he did was to pray, perform remedy and learn how to stay calm when such tragedy happens. He often blames his birth time and astrology for his job loss and other failures, and wait till his planets change to apply for another job.
    Since he follows what astrologers say, he believes they happen as predicted.

The choice is yours...

nakshatra1, Dishaa, NeetaR and 2 others like this.
  7. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

Great ! Really Great !!

SGBV likes this.
  8. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

The astrologers can predict only bad signs of the life since we go to them when we are in trouble. Agree you had problems in your job due to planets n Dosha etc. But, You got better job than the current job. If you are not forced to resign due to extreme conditions, you might have not even tried to search for your dream jobs which you were waiting for . These follow the sequences. Since some one said about loosing the job or some bad sign in our life and we will relate to these Astrology. Yes .Good to believe but not they can control us. one of my friend believes astrology so much, who is BU head and managing very big teams. The astrologer will tell where to keep mobile phone when comes back from office. If some one touches or move to different place, he get upset. This is how they intrude into our personal life.

SGBV likes this.
  9. NeetaR

NeetaR Silver IL'ite

Wow....amazing testimony..

SGBV likes this.
  10. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

I support this suggestion. This is more logical and realistic. Breaking the marriage shall be considered only after trying all other options. It is easy to break. But to find another is not so easy. It would definitely be a gamble for a divorcee. Most probably another divorcee with much more complex issues may pop up.

Please consult a qualified clinical psychologist and seek help.

Take a short break and try to find yourself. Find a good friend or mentor who can guide you.