1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Los angelos wondering will it be "good" "bad"" manageble"..so many ??? help friends

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by vidhyasuga, Jun 6, 2014.

1. vidhyasuga

vidhyasuga New IL'ite

Hello Girls,bie1
    To tell about myself, i am very active, fun loving, humorous, love art and craft, keep making some stuff with something i get, love stitching, have been working as customer relation managerial role, still working yumsmiley. Have done Radio jokey job,:boo:, too for fun for some years.Married, no kids yet.

Very soon i will be moving to Los Angelos and i have big list of fears. H4 hmmm, cannot work, new place, when i googled it says about goods and bads and about earth quakes etc.. I am scared.:coffee Girls who have been living there for years can you give me more info about this Los Angelos, CA

i am in India and hubby is already there since three days. I am expecting to start in a month or two.

All your advice will be really helpful

Regards

Vidhya
    :thankyou2:

1 person likes this.

2. lalithabrahma

lalithabrahma Bronze IL'ite

Re: Los angelos wondering will it be "good" "bad"" manageble"..so many ??? help frien

Hi Vidya

I hope it is not too late..

First you must pat yourself on your back for having courage to come up and express your true feelings. I have been there about 15 years back, not anymore. Being a Branch manager in a bank and having led a busy life, it was a big challenge.
    I had to think and do things differently. Please do not take it as my advice, but give yourself permission to explore these thoughts and ideas.
    1. Watch your language. Instead of struggle, ask yourself the question...Now that I have the time, what is one hobby that I can pursue now?
    2. I started learning devotional songs from internet.
    3. It helped me keep my soul enriched to run my day inspired.
    4. Consider volunteering some where either offline or online.
    5. Spend quality time with yourself and start doing Yoga, meditation, reading a book.

Bottomline-Train on Mindset shift first, and then self motivation will unfold. Wish you all the best!

1 person likes this.