1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Loosing consistency in dieting

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by LakshmiMohan, Jan 24, 2012.

1. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Sleeping less than the physiological requirement ( an adult's sleep requirement is 7 to 8 hours per day )either as one spell or in two broken spells. When your total sleep duration in a day is only for 4 hours or 5 hours, I am sure your work efficiency on following day will be jeopardised. You would get irritated soon. Your attention span will go down. SLEEP DEPRIVATION IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO WEIGHT GAIN. Consult your doctor and find out whether a small dose of tranquilizer tablets like Lorazepam 1 mg or Alprazolam 0.25 mg will help you. These medications are totally safe when you take them under a Medical Practioner's supervision. Let us forget the issue of weight loss for the time being .......do your best to address sleep deprivation with the help of a doctor, first.

2. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi IG,

I can sleep for 10 Hrs a day also if time permits...The problem is time is not there to sleep.Hell lot of work

3. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

yep sleep is very less how could you workout with that less sleep.This will lead to health issues

4. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Yes Sangeetha I am trying to sleep more now...

Hi IG,

Even if my weight is going on high my body is getting toned. DOnt know how

5. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Ouch....! So much demanding is ur work ? Scary !:hide: