Looking out for job opportunities/ consultancies- NEED URGENT HELP

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by AkhilaTG, Apr 5, 2013.

1. AkhilaTG

AkhilaTG New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I need some advice regarding the job openings and applications. I have done Masters and I am currently looking out.

If anyone knew how everything works kindly let me know. I have to discuss my current status, as I have done Masters in Sciences and I am looking out for opportunities in IT / any sector so that I can start my career curve. Any experienced professionals/ anyone who knows whom to contact can advice me.

I am very much thankful and waiting eagerly for your replies. Kindly help me with my first job.

Thanks a ton,
    Akhila

2. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Hi Akhila,

The eligibility criteria depends purely on your visa status. If you are in dependent visa then the chances for you to be eligible for a job opening is very less. You say you have done masters in science and looking out in IT so you mean Masters in Computer Science ?

3. AkhilaTG

AkhilaTG New IL'ite

Hello Hasini,

Thanks for your reply... I have done Masters in Biomedical Science. I have dependant visa for the next 3 years. Do you know any consultancy that can help me. I have also done ISTQB certification and have good knowledge in manual resting. If not IT any kind of job is fine except recruitment. I need a break! It's so annoying without a job... Kindly need some suggestions and advice.

Thanks a ton
    Akhila