1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Looking forward for Simple makeup suggestions..

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by amicabledeepu, May 30, 2013.

1. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

Hi I am attending my sis wedding in India in Aug and wanted to take some cosmetics from usa for getting ready on the wedding day.
    I am not much of a makeup person but I have acne prone skin and oily too, so I don't want to end up looking dull and oily in front of guests.
    Please suggest me some drugstore cosmetics which will make my skin glow but at the same time
    will not look cakey and I would like to keep it simple and dewy fresh. I bought covergirl foundation but I feel its heavy and after some time feels greasy too. Please suggest me with some options.

Skin color- fair to very fair
    skin type- oily with little dry patches too, around nose and forehead areas.
    Scars- used to have pimples which left scars.

2. iishwarya

iishwarya Bronze IL'ite

hi

being in usa u should be a makeup person.bcoz alots of makeup goodies that are comparitively less priced than india are available there.concentrate more on face makeup as u have imperfect skin.
    try some mineral makeup.it ll be not look cakey.with my knowledge this is my small list for u to buy.
    1.nyx face primer
    2.nyx eyeprimer
    3.mac foundation
    4.elf creme hd blush..get some orange shade so that ur complexion will be shown well
    5.costal scents mineral makeup compact
    6.eyeliner of ur choice
    7.kajal
    8.get some peach shade lipsticks from mac
    9.some makeup brushes
    10.get bh cosmetics 88 eyeshadow palette

overall will cost u less than 100$ but think us one time investment n enjoy the day..
    Good luck

3. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

Hi Ishwarya thanks a lot for the list , very helpful for a makeup novice like me.
    hope to get more suggestions from other ladies too..