Looking For Websites Of Bengali Ebooks

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by sayontighosh, Jul 22, 2009.

1. sayontighosh

sayontighosh New IL'ite

Hello Girls,

Does anyone of you know about any website for Bengali ebooks? I really need those. More because down here in Brooklyn, I don’t get to buy Bengali books, there are some shops dealing with books of Indian writers. Getting Bengali books are kind of impossible here. Though I do bring Bengali books whenever I go to Kolkata, I don’t know when I will be able to go there in near future so I am desperately looking for some website which provides Bengali ebooks.

I am sure you all know about the websites…

Please do post everyone; I will be waiting for your replies.
    Bye, Sayonti

2. teestabasu

teestabasu New IL'ite

Hi Sayonti,
    Hmmm…you should have posted this earlier. Same case was with me, I was also desperate to get websites of Bengali ebooks. Talking about my desperation to my Bengali friends, one of them told me about banglatorrents.com . I have an account there and I download, Bengali ebooks, bengali songs and also Bengali movies. I tell you, this is an amazing site, all you need is to open account and you will get everything and anything you want.

I have downloaded books by Shirshendu Mukhopadhyay, Humayun Ahmed, Satyajit Roy, Buddhadev Guha.

In fact there are ebooks of tintin, asterix and handa bhonda as well.

I am really grateful to my friend for giving me this link.
    You can try it out and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Bye, Teesta

3. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

4. LianneP

LianneP New IL'ite

The Droid Library.. I wanna sign up

Hey guys, New member here. I was wondering if any of you had any experience with a site called The Droid Library for eBooks for my Android tablet. Tempted to join =) Thoughts?