1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For The Novel Name And Author..

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by AkilaPaarri, Oct 24, 2016.

1. AkilaPaarri

AkilaPaarri Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone, I would like to know the name of the author and novel which I read 10 yrs back...the story ploy will look like RC..but it is not her's..I'll narrate the story in short..if somebody knows it pls let me know...
    Heroine name is Maya and hero is Raj( don't know the full name)..and hero isaya's cousin..she belongs to a well to do family and her parents would have passed away..Raj and his mother will be taking care of her home..Maya will be in modeling industry...Maya's chithi has vengeance on her mother because of the wealth...Maya will have affection toward eaj in Teenage...but her chithi will say that Raj is her brother and Maya's father is father of Raj too.and she will show a photograph in which Raj mother and Maya's father will be there with garland..(actually that pic will be taken on Raj's mothers puberty ceremony)..finally Maya will come to know the truth and happy ending...
    I'm searching for this novel quite long..does anyone read this novel???

Caide likes this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

no ma sorry

3. bonzei69

bonzei69 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

please help me find this novel I read recently. It is about a husband and wife with a small child. The hero will have married the heroine as a pity and she will feel like she is a burden to him. They will not properly talk to each other but live for the child. one day they start to talk things out and decide to meet the next day to go the beach. But on the way to each other there is a big terrorist attack and they will frantically search for each other and realise their love.

thanks in advance