Looking For Some Music Classes To Sing To My Baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi am in 18weeks if pregnancy and halfway in my pregnancy journey..I want to learn some devotional sings and other songs for my coming baby... because am very very very bad in singing and I don't want my baby to cry with my songs instead of going to sleep...just looking for some basic classes only who can teach me with patience (bcozz I already told you how it will be if I sing)if it's in telugu or Sanskrit it will be easy to me...I want to sing some songs to my baby to keep him Moore pleasent and happy..plz advise if you know anyone who can help me with this..if it's in Anna agar, mogappair, kolathur,numgambakkam means I can manage.. thanks for your suggestions.. hoping I will get some key..

Note--plz. Don't suggest me u can sing how u know... even some times am afraid of my tunes and will check my saroundings..so I don't want to make my baby to ran away from me...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019

2. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

Hi....if am listening to anything on earphones will my baby be able to listen to that or shud I play it on speaker or near my stomach...plz reply

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi dear, congratulations and you just awesome,ur thinking of ur unborn baby well Ness frm now itself,
    You no need to use ear oh and baby starts to react to the sounds from 10-12th week,by the time baby wil recognise who is mama,and may not respond u back but wil feel your voice ,
    Just start to listen light music and spiritual songs if you like and read gud books ,don't keep any electronic items near to tummy ,u no need even baby can hear a small gossips als,so don't wry abut the baby hearing just relax your self and enjoy your journey,it's so precious time and the best bonding time with your unborn baby,just keep talking to your baby one day they wil surprise you with a small kick as a response to your talks,it's unforgettable moments and you can't explain the joy of it...
    Just enjoy your 39weekw journey wth your baby...
    And als this is the onl time baby wil allow u to take rest when ever u want and once delivered baby wil change all your schedule but thst too for first fwe weeks,you need more energy,
    Take care dear and all the best ...