Looking for Human resource job in US

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by vijirites2503, Dec 17, 2010.

1. vijirites2503

vijirites2503 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I need some help. I have completed my BA (Psychology) and then completed my MBA (HR) full time course after which I was working for around 2 years. Now i am here in virginia with my hubby. like many of you I am on an L2 visa I was very happy to recieve my EAD within 1 1/2 months of application but soon I realized that it just doesnt help. I have beeen searching for a job since the past 5-6 weeks. but nothing's working I havent recd any sensible calls. I have read on a few posts that these people dont recruit between Nov - Jan. I dont know if that's the reason I am not able to hit anything interesting or is it something else. if any of you have any ideas, suggestions as to how i could improve my chances of a getting a job. plssssssss lemme know. if any of you have got a job in HR in US pll lemme know how i shud go about my search.

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hello vijirites2503,

Do take a look into this feature Working from Home as HR Consultants. There are also other stories in this section on similar professions that you may want to read.
    Hope this helps you.

Regards.