1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for H1B Sponsors in Denver Colorado

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by Shirli, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Shirli

Shirli New IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for H1B Sponsors in Denver Colorado Area,If anyone has any useful information plz share it.
    Also of there are any colleges in Denver from where i can get the cpt !!

Chees!!

2. sunsat

sunsat New IL'ite

Hi,

which visa r u now...? i came here on h4 and tried for consultancies but could not find one. So i joined in university and got my M.S. .Now in search of a job. I could help u out with the college information.

3. Shirli

Shirli New IL'ite

Hi i am currently on H4,...Let me know the college info for M.S that will be of great help!!

4. sunsat

sunsat New IL'ite

Hi,

Where do u stay in Denver...?The university is colorado technical university.The university has different campuses based on where u stay I can give that campus info to u...So that u can talk to them. If it is the same campus where I have done. I can refer u to my DSO....hope this helps...

5. Shirli

Shirli New IL'ite

Hi,

I stay in Denver South ......actually i am looking forward for the short term courses which can help me getting cpt/opt as i already have nearly 6 yrs of IT experience.If you know any of such courses please let me know that will be of gr8 help!!

6. sunsat

sunsat New IL'ite

Hi,
    Universities offer cpt/opt based on the number of credits u completed. For short term courses they may not offer it..,but i am not sure. As far as I know MS/MBA courses will be given cpt/opt. cpt starts after completion of few semesters and opt after u graduate. since u r saying that u have good experience why don't you try for any jobs here and who can sponsor u H1b next year..On which technology u got experience...?whr did u work before...?

7. Shirli

Shirli New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for these details...when i wrote short term courses i mean which does not take more then a year ...i am looking for H1b sponsors but no use as everyone is asking me to be on F1 first...hence asking for any such courses...if u have any details for such courses plz let me know...

Thanks

8. Preeti12345

Preeti12345 New IL'ite

Hi Shirli,
    Were you able to find any university in colorado that offers CPT from the first semester? I am in the same situation, I have to transfer to a new college and get a CPT soon, otherwise my employer will cancel my H1B application :(

Please help. Thank you so much.