Looking for Friends

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by divyaramganesh, Dec 21, 2011.

1. divyaramganesh

divyaramganesh Junior IL'ite

Hey ppl !

I am Divya... got married very recently and I have moved into Dubai with my husband a month ago... I have been looking out to make some friends here..I live in Mankhool .. close to bur Dubai .. would love to chat and know more about dubai !!

Expecting replies

Divya

2. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Divya,

Welcome to Dubai and IL, and congratulations on your wedding. so how is it going? We also stay in Burdubai, near burjuman and centerpoint shopping mall. do keep posting and you will find lot of friends here and you can even catch some of the IL's in the monthly coffee meetups. enjoy your stay, have a gr8 time.

bye and tc
    Anitha.

3. divyaramganesh

Hi Anitha !

Thanks a lot for the reply.. I actually thought it would take ages before I see a reply ! :p Its going very well.. am jus getting used to the place and I really love this place.. but its jus that I feel too lonely coz I dont know anyone here..and I jus sit and wait for my husband to get back from work !

Would love to catch up with u ppl very soon..

4. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Divya ,
    Welcome to IL . Where exactly in Mankhool are you .. Im in Golden Sands Area near standard Charted Bank , may be we could catch up some time ..
    Cheers

5. divyaramganesh

Hi Shivani !

Oh yea sure... I stay jus next to Dhow Palace hotel.. if u have noticed there is a supermarket named jyothi supermarket.. I live in tat exact same building as jyothis... would love to catch up !! :)

Cheers

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Divya,

Oh so you stay in jyothi supermarket building thats really nice so you are at very comfortable place, u can get all the things rite there. so what are the places you have been till now. lets catch up some time after the christmas vacation, usually v come for a walk in the evenings.

bye tc
    Anitha.

7. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Divya ,
    You're pretty close to my place .. I know Jyothis Supermkt . Until New Year Im tied up , lets catch up say first week of jan .. Day ,date n venue we'll decide accordingly .
    Cheers

8. divyaramganesh

Dear Shivani and Anitha,

Yea sure .. we can meet up sometime after New year ! :) Have a great Christmas and New Year !!! :)

Cheers
    Divya