1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends in Edmonton (Ladies)

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by ssjhingan, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Roses3

Roses3 Senior IL'ite

Hello,

I am Malavika. New to Edmonton, recently moved from Ontario. Looking for friends here.... Anyone interested?

2. u416483

u416483 New IL'ite

Hello, My name is Shanthi. I moved to Edmonton just about 2 weeks ago from Toronto. I am single, in late 30s and do not know anybody here. I am looking to meet interesting people and make new friends. I am currently living close to downtown, as its close to my work place. I am fun loving and like to hangout at the movies, enjoy shopping,, eating out and making some good matured conversations. Anybody interested, do get in touch. Its always a pleasure to invite new people into my life. Thanks.

3. Manjushrisharma

Manjushrisharma New IL'ite

Hi shanti .. am manjushri here.. recently moved to Toronto.. I live in north york. I do not know anybody here too .. looking forward to make friends around ..

4. Kjay

Kjay New IL'ite

Hi Sona,,
    This is Vijeta here, i am from Mumbai too..Just went through your post... it is indeed helpful.. I am a Dentist from Mumbai.
    i am moving to Edmonton with my husband in July this year i.e.2018. My concerns are an apartment on rent and a job (even a survival job is fine) for the start. We both are migrating to Canada through express entry. Can you help me with the details regarding the sites, property managers for apartments and also some procedure as in how to land a job in the beginning. i can share my email id with you, if needed.

your help & reply would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Vijeta.