Looking for Bridal Jewellery - Kundan, Temple and Bharatnatyam sets... !!!

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by LokAnbu, Jan 16, 2014.

1. LokAnbu

LokAnbu New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Please suggest some shops for Bridal Jewellery - Kundan, Temple and Bharatnatyam sets, for rent or own for my wedding in Feb... !!! Specially in Bangalore, Chennai and Pondicheri....

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014

2. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

You get nice jewellery in jayanagar 4th block(store name bhavani kangan Bangalore)..& also u get it in chickpet Raja market Bangalore.

3. kavitas393

kavitas393 New IL'ite

I ya.. i too buy from ratan fancy only.... some are very cheap and some are more costly.....

4. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Yo can try Sun Gold covering in Pondy bazar, T Nagar. It is a corner shop opposite to Naidu Hall.

5. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

This was an old posts, but i just want to share some info on this hence writing here.....

For these kind of sets (for the ocassion of bharatanatyam or marriage), the best place is near Fort station, chennai. You will get at cheaper rates....You need to get down in Fort station (next to park station) and you can inquire the street name which sells these kinds of set, it is walkable distance from the station, the whole street you will be having many shops selling these things.

Last week my maid went to that place for getting 2 sets, one is pearl and the other one is stones...she got it for 1000 rs the whole set including suryan, chandran etc...the same is priced as 2500 rs or 3000 rs in pondy bazaar and tnagar.

So better try those shops....