Looking For Apartments And Schools In Coppell Frisco Area

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by jyothika, Sep 13, 2019.

1. jyothika

jyothika New IL'ite

We are moving from Philly to Dallas. My hubby would be working at Irving. Please suggest on good indian community apartments/town homes in Coppell and Frisco area with good high schools.

2. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Coppell has only one hs, and it’s a good school. All of the elementary and middle schools in coppell maintain the standard. I’m not sure about the apartments... but there is an overlapping neighborhood in Valley Ranch, that attends Coppell schools. So people who rent apartments live there to attend. Only Indians live in coppell nowadays, so every community is Indian.

Frisco, I’m not sure of as much, but also heavily crowded by Indians (almost 100%) Therefore all public schools must be great. Some of the frisco classrooms only have INDIAN students, I’ve heard.

3. jyothika

jyothika New IL'ite

Thanks Bhumi. How’s bithbplaces stay wise? Proximity to temples, restaurants, after school programs,Indian groceries?
    How’s real estate market ? If we want to buy home may be in a year between Coppell frisco and Plano whats best choice for stay?

4. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

There are a couple small temples in coppell. Indian groceries are easy to access. Not sure about after school programs anymore... but there has to be a lot, since there are so many kids. Real estate, you can only buy old homes in coppell. I don’t believe there are any new development left. Homes are nice, apparently 500k and above.

I prefer coppell, for proximity to Dallas and the airport. It’s a much more central location than frisco and Plano.