looking for a very good nursery+daycare facility near al nahda 2 dubai!!!!pls help!!!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by nazia123, Oct 23, 2012.

1. nazia123

nazia123 New IL'ite

hello every one,
    i need an urgent advice frm all of u guys.and hope you will help me surely.
    dear frnz i live in al nahda 2 dubai.my son is going to nursery nw.
    the thing is i have got a job offer for 4000 dhrms frm a local compny near my area.
    timing are frm 9-6 am.
    the school is frm 8am-12 pm.i know the nursry has day care also.but some hw i am not satisfied with the nursery.kindly help and advise me any very good nursery with a daycare facility near al nahda dubai.:help
    hope to recive reply frm u guys soon..!!!!

also advise me is this salary is gud enough to join a job here in a call centre with no sales pressure.but they want me to come on non free zone visa.:confused2::confused2:

I am scared what if i leave d job before 2 yrs.thn wil it be a bann on me to cm back to dubai..or i can alwaz cm on husband visa!!!!:eek:mg:

plz advise!!!i am excited...scared...tense..!!!

2. nazia123

nazia123 New IL'ite

Re: looking for a very good nursery+daycare facility near al nahda 2 dubai!!!!pls hel

hi frnds..so many views no reply very sad...i needed ur advice urgently....feeling so helpless...

i have a querry.if i wrk on mol visa and later on due to some prblm if i leave the jb before 2 yrs.will thr be a ban on me.what i knw i wil be on wrk ban but anywayz can cm back on husband visa.

pls help me!!!!

3. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

Re: looking for a very good nursery+daycare facility near al nahda 2 dubai!!!!pls hel

Hi...

Congrats on getting a job here... Where are you in Al nahda2 dubai?? any landmark. How old is your son now. Where have u put in nursery.

4. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nazia,

Why are they insisting you to be on their visa, why can't they get you a work permit with the same 2 year contract.

They can put a work ban on you even if you are on husband's visa with a work permit..

Regards,
    Ansu

5. nazia123

nazia123 New IL'ite

thnks frnz...i askd d cmpny they said they want me to cm on there visa bcoz of there previous bad excprnc....ladies left job in d middle..!!!

i am realy happy but sad too.my son is 3 yr old.i am luking for good nursery which has good day care as well.

so that i am relax that my son is in safer hands.and hav d cctv provision also!!

although i hv cnfirmed thm i wil be joining thm but lets c if i cud find good facility school for my son

6. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nazia,

You can go through the discussion about nurseries in this Nursery Schools in Dubai « Creative Mumz

They have listed few schools around our area too... Sorry, don't have much idea about the daycare facilities in the nurseries here.

Regards,
    Ansu

7. jigba0212

jigba0212 New IL'ite

Hi, I am Punam from Al Nahda 2. I stay in Al Gurgh Twin Tower, jst opposite to Jupiter Clinic and on top of Big Mart. Congrats for your job offer. The offer is absolutely fine to start your career with. A job with good timing, good location, no sales pressure is brilliant. Start off salary is really good, believe me u should join. I can tell you because I have good experience in job hunting and have gone through this phase.
    See, day care centers become really expensive.
    I have a day care center at home. Kids love my place because of homely atmosphere and mother-like care. My contact number is 0567891936.Kids of all ages come here and spend good time here. You can be tension free if you keep your child to me. I have 3 yrs of experience in babysitting and I am trained in baby massage and emergency first aid treatments. Pls call me if you need my help.Hope to get a reply from u. TC

8. jigba0212

jigba0212 New IL'ite

Hi Nazia,
    I am punam from al nahda 2. day care facilities in nurseries are quite expensive. I tried for my son. You can try kidzmate, active mindz, Love and care nurseries in al nahda 2. I run a a day care center at home where kids come after school. Homely ambiance and mother-like care make this place kid friendly. If you need any help you can contact me at 0567891936. Thanx. TC pls reply

9. malikpallavi05

malikpallavi05 New IL'ite

Hi punam
    I have a 5 month old daughter. Do you have such young kids in your day care as well? i stay quite close by.

10. kamalmandy

kamalmandy New IL'ite

hi punam ,
    I am trying ur number but cant GET THROUGH.Can u msg me ur address so that I can cum and check.thanks