Looking for a Maid to take care of my 18months old kid in Johannesburg.

Discussion in 'Indians in Africa' started by manu424, Apr 16, 2012.

1. manu424

manu424 New IL'ite

Hi There,

We are a family with 2kids (4+ and 18months). Resident of hyderabad but moved to JOhannesburg for few years. I am looking for a maid to take care of my younger one and I am very keen to get a maid from india rather than here. Please if you have any reference let me know. It would be a great help.

Thanks,
    Malini

2. Bluevelvet

Bluevelvet New IL'ite

Hi Malini

Did you have any luck with your search? I am also looking for a nanny.

Sudheera

3. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

you will not find maids from India until & unless you bring one yourself which won't be easy & it won't be easy even to get maid of Indian origin in Jo' berg but u can try...........

the local maids are good enough & very good child minders(i have Zulu lady)........try one with lots of background check,reference & ETF her salary in her account as proof of payment of salary.

when your kid joins the school you can put a flyer on his school board or newsletter & any mom with a nanny who is no longer needed can contact you.......otherwise check local newspaper (not highly recommended as better to get nanny with good reference from known people)

4. chweetki2

chweetki2 Senior IL'ite

indians ante chala kastam andi local aithe baga dorukutharu pani kuda baga chestharu but mana jagrathalo manam vundali