Lookin for good gynecologist in south delhi

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by sanjeev2111, Jan 3, 2011.

1. sanjeev2111

sanjeev2111 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Greetings for new year..:rotfl
    We are going to be first time parents in coming May 2011 as my Wife is 5 months pregnent and we recently moved from Bangalore to delhi. In Bangalore we were consulting Dr. Praveen Shenoy in Manipal Hospital and she was good.
    I am not able to know :spin whom to consult for general checkup and delivery who is specilist in Normal Deliveries.

I know most of the members here are experencied and old here in forums.
    Please advice me about good gynecologist in south delhi and which hospitals is good for normal delivery as we are preferring for normal delivery.

Thanks
    Sanjeev (going to be proud daddy :))

2. sheelasarma

sheelasarma New IL'ite

Hi

Dr. Dharma Chatterjee at Spring Meadows Hospital in East of kailash is a very good, kind elderly south indian gyne.

I think you can visit her.

wish you all the best & happy new year

3. sanjeev2111

sanjeev2111 New IL'ite

Any good Dr. known in Max (Saket) or Moolchand (lajpat Nagar).. anyone have any experience on these two hospital drs. please suggest dr. names.

4. dpr

dpr New IL'ite

Dear Sanjeev,
    I became father on 3rd of january 2011. The Doctor who helped and guided us through the process was Dr. Dharma Chatterjee and her second in command Dr. Meeta Chandra at Sehgal Nursing Home, B21-22 Kailash Colony,Delhi. This nursing home is an obscure nursing home near Kailash colony metro station and Kailash colony market. I have been to Apollo, Max,Sitaram Bhartia, Rockland, Moolchand etc.etc. on many previous occasions. But my this experience at Sehgal Nursing Home was just wonderful-courtesy Dr. Chatterjee and Dr. Chandra and their entire team. To quote my wife "When i saw them(chatterjee and chandra) in labour room i forgot my pain.
    I must tell you that Dr. Chatterjee and dr. chandra do not stop at their competence and duty as doctors but go much beyond that. They are divine lights in this so much commercialized profession of medicine.They are such compassionate personalities that none can escape their healing touch of heart,mind body and spirit.
    I sincerely suggest to you to visit them once and see how they make things so easy and happy for you.
    You can contact them at the Nursing home number - 011-41633125.
    love
    dpr(9958990377)

5. priyabudhraj

priyabudhraj New IL'ite

DR. DHARMA CHATTERJI
    DR. MEETA CHANDRA
    CLINIC-OPD
    E-344,G.K.-1,N.DELHI-110048,
    Basement,(Near Durga Bari),
    Opp. Radha Swami Mandir,
    Ph: 2923-4995,65579545

6. vaishalisharma

vaishalisharma New IL'ite

Hi Sanjeev,

Congratulation for become Father. I would like to suggest you Dr. Vaishali sharma ( Best Gynaecologist in South Delhi).
    • Practicing as Consultant Gynaecologist for last 3 yrs & one of the best gynaecologist in South Delhi and Gurgaon. Associated with many hospitals as Apollo Cradle, Milann Fertility Centre, Alchemist etc
    • Worked as incharge of gynecology ward and obstetric ward during 3yrs tenure as senior resident at AIIMS
    • Supervised oncology clinic involving management and follow up of various malignancy patients. Worked as incharge of Main OT for GYN surgeries and Laproscopic OT.
    • Assisted more than 500 oncosurgeries(ca ovary, ca cervix, ca endometrium, ca vulva etc) and played crucial role in post op management of the same.Assisted approx. 300 laproscopic surgeries.
    For More Information Please Visit:- | Dr. Vaishali Sharma | Best Gynaecologist in South Delhi