1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

long term problem..dry lips and dandruff.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ndta26chennai, Jul 30, 2010.

1. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi,
    i have the following problems,give me solutions
    1.i always peel the dry skin from the lips,so it gave red patches like apperance.i apply lip guard ,still i used to that habit,my lips are nt looking nice nw.

2.because of dandruff i think there are lots of white heads in my forehead.i break it regularly,but still its persisting.

3.once i tried anne french cream in my arm pit ,later that the area become dark brown patches.but nw regularly iam going to parlour.

overall iam very bad in beauty consciousness.that too after my marriage i failed to take care of myself properly.now iam trying to come back,so help me.

2. sonaparmar84

sonaparmar84 New IL'ite

i hav also same habit peeling dery skin of lips , but mostly i like to use broplus for my lip problem ,broplus is gud option is comparison to lip guard ,it makes ur lips soft .

for ur hand i think u should use mixture of mustard seed with water Paste
    & try to massage your hand with gentle rub & take a bath just repeat this procedure at least one week then color of your skin wiil be change

3. ndta26chennai

thank u sona.i will do that.

4. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Even I have the habit of peeling dry skin from my lips. It leaves red patches on my lips and is also very painful when I eat spicy food. I tried very hard to give up this habit but not successful.
    Also always wax your underarms that way the hair growth will be less and also very fine hair would grow. Don't use any creams or shave. Waxing is the best.
    I had lot of whiteheads on my forehead when I changed my shampoo from finesse to wella. Don't break it , it will spread and also it will reduce on it's own and may take it's own sweet time. Also don't change shampoo and hair oil frequently. stick to one. when I tried to change I had lots of dandruff which in turn led to white heads and eventually it starts spreading to face. Use selsun shampoo for dandruff . I t is doctor recommended. It is very expensive but worth it.

5. ndta26chennai

thank u dear.

6. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Waxing is good in one way ladies.
    I was also applying creams and that & this and hair growth was non stop but after waxing growth is slow..

But i never did wax for my underarms.. is it good? i started wax on my face, arms, legs alone.. usign cream for under arms upper thighs..