Loneliness And Solitude - Two Sides Of The Same Coin!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Ramudada, May 27, 2016.

1. Ramudada

Ramudada Bronze IL'ite

Loneliness is the worst punishment in this world and Solitude is this world’s greatest blessing. Even though these are similar meaning words, there is a huge difference between these two. While there is anguish in Loneliness, there is delight in Solitude. Loneliness tends to scare us whereas Solitude makes us feel calm and content. As long as our sights are set on something that we desire, we feel Loneliness. When our sight turns into our self we experience Solitude.

This life is nothing but a journey from Loneliness to Solitude. In this journey, we are the path, we are the travelers and the destination too!

:) This is just some rambling that I came across...so I thought I will share here.

2. Anusuya

Anusuya Silver IL'ite

Thank you for sharing:)

3. Goodgod

Goodgod IL Hall of Fame

@Ramudada ..Very nicely,clearly and beautifully put forth the difference between the two words.

4. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

Good share and states of being that a lot of people are pondering or experiencing.
    Loneliness is very often thrust upon us, whereas solitude is something we consciously seek. You run from one and run to the other! :innocent: