London Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. mukta

mukta New IL'ite

hello raksha
    i like to be your friend.you can write me direct .but my englis is not too good.here we use swedis langveg.so i make many speling mistakes.but i think you have done nice thing that you have learnd many coureses.be a friend. take care

2. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

Re: Hi,

Hi,
    I am Fiona I too live in London I live in the west at streatham I arrived here in Dec 2006 I would love to have indian friends in London . I am new to Indusladies I have just registered today. Waiting for your reply.
    Bye , take care.:wave

1 person likes this.
  3. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    I am Fiona I just registered with Indusladies today.I am so sure I will definitelyenjoy being part of this large and active family. I am 26 years old am married and live with my husband in London.
    I love singing, dancing ,cooking,travelling,making friends.
    I hate back biting, I love people who always speak the truth.
    I miss my family a lot who are in India.:cry:
    Hoping to have many many many friends through this site.

Bye :wave

4. aevinkinshuk

aevinkinshuk New IL'ite

Re: London-ers?

hello to all!:wave I am from gujarat,india.presently living in london,U.K. i feel great to find this forum and hope will make new friends in foreign country.i would like to know from u ladies what u do in weekends.
    i live with my husband and 2yrs old prince in neasden,which is near to wembley stadium.

5. Thilagavathi

Thilagavathi New IL'ite

Hello there,

My name is Thilagavathi. People at home call me Thilaga.I am a Hindu from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:place></st1:country-region>. I am currently living in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">London</st1:place></st1:City>.

Well...where shall I start about myself?
    It has been some time since i wrote an introduction on myself.

I am 28 years old. Married, in the year 2005. No kids. My parents are in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:place></st1:country-region>. I have a elder sister and a younger brother. Small and happy family.

I am a bridge engineer by profession. I work with a highway consultant in Hampshire. Working in Hampshire and leaving in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">London</st1:place></st1:City>(zone 3).

I have been in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Uk</st1:place></st1:country-region> for only 5 month all alone. I came during the winter. I wanted to come to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Uk</st1:place></st1:country-region> for career development unfortunately things was not as smooth as I thought. Being abroad foreign country... everything was new... adaptation depression tension ...I was under stress and strain.

Well... I am glad it’s over now. I have got myself acclimatize with environment.

My husband just came to UK. He had to come late coz we had lots of documentations to settle in Malaysia. My husband came for me. He left his job. That was really nice of him.
    He is under dependant visa and looking for a job. He is a mechanical engineer by profession. We are praying and hoping he gets a job soonest.

Talking about hobby... I dont really have one cause I hardly have free time. I enjoy reading, swimming and playing sudoku.

Well thats all I guess....

Its a pleasure to know all you and speak to you all soon:wave

Regards
    Thilaga

6. Thilagavathi

Thilagavathi New IL'ite

Hello there,

Nice to meet you. I am currently in London too. I cross London Bridge station everyday.

Yeah... the castles in London beautiful.

What do you do in London. Are u born here?

7. sravugarimella

sravugarimella New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

This is Sravanthi.. We recently moved from Birmingham to London..So I am a londoner now:)

I had so many inhibitions before coming to this place, but now I just love it. We live in bexley which is closer to Kent and there is so much greenery here and people are really friendly around us. I just got my offer with a company which is based at London Bridge, and the office location is purrrrfect...It is just on the bank of Thames and as soon as you step out of the office you feel so relaxed.. I just love it..

I think we should have more londoners involved in our discussions, what do u say?? There are not many discussion happening in our forums.. Lets do it:yes:

Talk to u soon, keep in touch bi

8. sherbanu

sherbanu New IL'ite

salaam and namaste to you all there

my name is sherbanu but known to all as banu l am born and brought up in mombasa kenya. got married and now live in bristol for the last thirty years. l have three grown up daughters.

l used to run newsagency with a video shop and am now retired. l am new to the internet and am looking forward to learning new things

bye for now :2thumbsup:

9. Thilagavathi

Thilagavathi New IL'ite

I live in Blackheath,London. I am thinking of going for a haircut. I have shoulder length curly hair. Its has grown wild and frizzy. Would anyone recommend any particular salon? I afraid to just walk in to the salons, as I am not sure they will be able to understand my taste. Simple and elegant.

I just want to have my ends trimmed. I don’t intent to go for extravaganza salons as it not in my budget at the moment.

Please advice accordingly.

Cheers
    Thilaga:-D

10. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi Thilaga

the average cost for haircut is around 18 pounds and it depends of the length of the hair.

bye