Login Prob Or Technical Prob? Please Help

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by dimple7, Apr 22, 2018.

1. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Friends with special reference to the ADMIN, i have been facing this prob in this INDUSLADIES website since last 1 yr- the web asks me to log-in each and every second while am browsing this web or trying to make some activity for eg- clicking LIKE or POST REPLY button so any other activity. Even if i open a 2nd tab in same browser, still it will ask me to login when i have already logged in inn the web in 1st tab.
    Am really finding prob in using the web.
    Previously this website used to ask for log-in (even though once u have logged in) only when the user was inactive for around 15mins after 1st log-in. But now IL web is asking me to frequently log-in when stil am active on the window.
    So am sharing here for help- is it that only i am facing it, or some other friends are alos there facing same prob?
    Please help and guide

2. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

I faced ditto, the same difficulty in the past.

But after I ticked the option of, " save password" I don't face the issue anymore. Now my device remembers the password and I don't have to type it every time. Both my Smartphone and laptop are in a, "stay logged in" state for indusladies website.

You can try that way.

dimple7 likes this.
  3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thank you for sharing your experience. But there should be some way beside this. As my PC is used by others too. So SPECIAL REQUEST TO ADMINISTARTOR to help us out whoever is facing such prob