Living: It's so easy! Let me share it with you. (Part 1/3)

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by cheer, Aug 10, 2006.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

SIP of WISDOM TEA
    ##################

Pauline is going for a job interview. At the corridor, she unhesitatingly and faithfully pick up a piece of rubbish and put it in the rubbish bin. Her good habit was captured in the interviewer's eyes, and she landed herself a job.

** LIFECOACHES: "It's so easy to be honored and admired by others in recognition, simply make your good habits grow and practiced them faithfully
    daily."

----- // ----- // -----

Steven is an apprentice of a bicycle shop. He is a freshman amongst all other apprentice. Beside fixing bicycles sent in by customers, he also took additional effort to shine, clean and wash the bicycle for the customer by not expecting anything in return. All other apprentice laugh at his
    stupidity. Later... the next day after a customer reclaimed his bicycle, Steven has been recruited to work in the big corporate of this customer.

** LIFECOACHES: "It's so easy to excel in life, simply endure a little personal loss by giving more than expected."

.... to be continued ....

2. archukoratty

archukoratty Junior IL'ite

Yes, The good practices and habits which some people follow are mostly unnoticed by others. But at any time they will be appreciated or they will get benefit out of that.
    The Holy books also teach us to do good deeds without expecting back anything.
    Archana.

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Good cheer!

Cheer,

Liked these two points.Look forward to more,keep em coming.

cheers
    Vidya

4. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Living: It's so easy! Let me share it with you. (Part 2/3)

Aileen the sweet loving little girl tells her mom, "Mommy, you are so beautiful today."
    Mom replied, "Why, my dear?"
    Aileen responded, "Because today mommy is not angry."

** LIFECOACHES: "To own and possess beauty, it's so easy; simply keep yourself away from anger."

----- // ----- // -----

Peter the farmer, commanded his son to work hard on herding, farming and pasturing everyday.
    A friend advised Peter, "You don't have to be mean to that poor child. Animals and vegetables will still grow well."
    Peter replied, "My dear friend, I am not growing my livestock nor crop; I am growing my son."

** LIFECOACHES: "It's so easy to cultivate and grow children, simply stretch and endure them with hard work on foundation of love."

5. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Living: It's so easy! Let me share it with you-3/3

Froggy who lives at the rice field asked Frogga who lives at the road side,
    "Your place is very dangerous Frogga, please come over and stay with me!"
    Frogga replied, "I already get used to this place and feel lazy to move."

Few days later, Froggy who lives by the rice field paid Frogga a visit. He found Frogga died-flat being ran over by car.

** LIFECOACHES: "It's so easy to master your destiny; simply keep yourself away from laziness."

----- // ----- // -----

When a baby chick is hatching and breaking its shell, coincidentally a tortoise is passing by this baby chick.

From that moment onwards, the little chick carries its shell in its life.

** LIFECOACHES: "It's so easy to break free from your burdening shell of sins, worries, problems, failures and sadness; simply let go of your pride,adamancy and prejudice. And open up your heart for forgiveness, acceptance
    and reflection."

----- // ----- // -----

There were a few kids hoping one day they could become Angels. God gave them each a golden box, ordering them to make the box shines continously. One,two and three days had gone, God never return. All the kids had already stopped polishing the golden box.

One day, God suddenly appeared and found that all the boxes were covered with dust except one.

This shiny box was belonged to a boy that was being named as Idiot by all other kids. He kept polishing it even though God was not returned.... and God made him an Angel.

** LIFECOACHES: "It's so easy to reach your goal; simply do it faithfully,unwaveringly and practically."