1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Live Today As If You Were To Die Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SGBV, Feb 6, 2018.

1. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this incident. It's a pricey lesson for everyone who are lazy to visit the doctor and self medicate. RIP your friend.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Amnesia is wonderful thing. Such eternal lessons last until the next vexation from person, object or self comes along. My experience.

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

In my case, I chose to have selective amnesia. Hopefully, this one will stay...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

May God rest her soul in peace....sometimes life teaches lessons in a hard way. Just for this unpredictable life feeling jealous, comparisons, fights, arguments with others...Not at all worth. Better to lead a life in such a way that we should remain positive in others thoughts.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Rosegarden

Rosegarden Bronze IL'ite

RIP, Eye opening incident. Two of my friends died due to acute diseases like this.

6. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

RIP....
    I guess if we stop comparing our lives with others, it makes everything a lot easier. Each of us have our share of problems, life did not turn out to be what we imagined and wanted...
    Yes, some did get a better life, without any painful incidents, and moved ahead....However, we also have our blessings to be thankful for, and be happy with what we have...if we stop comparing all is at peace...its not easy, considering that some of my friends have zoomed ahead in life, but am striving each day not to compare...