1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Live because life is everything

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji,

I am sure you have a hug for the person who came last too?:hide:

So your day had a mixture of good and bad, looks like. Isn't that what life is all about?

I do think the mind has to be trained to be strong.one shouldn't feel low at the slightest bad news nor feel elated at any normal good event.better to be poised and take life as it comes....of course just my opinion:).

1 person likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Suji dear glad to know that my post made you strong and happy. Thanks foryour hugs and hugs to you too. When we see other people's problems only we come to know that our problem is not much.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nihasvin dear glad you liked the post. Thanks for you good wishes.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi dear glad you liked the post and were touched also with the quotes. Thanks for your fb

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Latha dear glad you liked the post. Sorry to know that you are also sailing in the same boat like me. Good that your dh took you out for a long walk and you are feeling ok. Sitting at home we feel more sick , so it is better to go out and see the outside world. Glad that my post gave you positive energy.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamala dear a hug for you too for comin ghere. True everyone goes through the same ups and downs in life. Some face it courageously and some get depressed due to the ups and downs. Ya I am much better now but still under medication and taking rest in between. It is difficult to be away from IL.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sabita dear glad to see you here and thanks for your lovely message and glad that you liked the quote

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear thanks for your presence here. You are my sweetheart so whether you come first or later there is always a special hug for you. True life is a mixture of good and bad. True we should be able to take the good and bad in the same way. I second your opinion