1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

List your fav bollywood movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dinny, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Long back i heard one of the ILites saying " Bollywood movies are boring". This thread my friend is for people like you and i hope you watch more hindi movies often.
    Well i am listing my fav hindi movies till date
    1) Maine pyaar kiya - No matter how much dabangg -1 and dabangg-2 earn at the box office nothing can match Salman khan's acting in MPK.

2)Jodhaa Akbar- i loved the movie,the characters and the way it was pictured.Its a complete treat to eyes. Hrithik roshan looked so different and this is one movie where Aishwarya rai actually acted.

3) Dil chahta hai: i dont know how many times i have seen this movie.This movie was released while i was still in my college.And many times i have entered the cinema hall 30-40mins late but that has not deterred me from watching it.I still watch it whenever it comes on TV.This movie was trendsetter whether it was movie treatment, story, music and of course it was after this movie our heroes started trying new hair styles :).
    And remember the song "woh ladki hai kahan" to this date i have seen many songs which are shot in the same style.

4) Zindagi na miley dobara: Its another movie from the makers of DCH.I heard it was based on some english movie.I dont care because i loved it the way it was.

5) Wake up Sid: I heard initially Rishi kapoor wanted another heroine with Ranbir kapoor.But i cant imagine anyone in place of Konkana sen.All the actors in the movie were good.I liked the freshness in the movie.And yes i dont miss this one too when its coming on TV.

6) Paan singh tomar: its a biopic.Those who have missed it have missed Irrfan khan's performance and Tigmanshu Dhulia's direction. Irrfan khan made it big in hollywood last year with life of pi and the amazing spiderman and has been bagging best actor award for this movie in bollywood this year.And Tigmanshu Dhulia is not just a good director but also a good actor.This year he has been bagging awards for best actor in a negative role for gangs of wasseypur.I luvd the movie i hope u have not missed it. :)

So ILites tell me some of your favourites from b&w to colored ,all the movies that you like and have enjoyed watching repeatedly.I would love to watch them too.

3 people like this.

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Taare zameen par

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Yaa taare zameen par was a good movie.. I luvd the small kid in the movie

4. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

I like

chashme baddoor(original)
    Padosan
    Golmaal(original)
    chameli ki shaadi
    Hera pheri
    Munna bhai MBBS
    3 idiots

I want to spend bucks n time where i can:rotfl

3 people like this.
  5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Seethavarma

thanks those were movies i had completely forgotten about.Its a long time since i last watched shameli ki shaadi and i must admit i have not seen chashme baddoor till now. I luvd 3idiots and munnabhai and lage raho too.

1 person likes this.
  6. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

jab we met, kuch kuch hota hai, fashion....

7. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

It is not 'taste zameen par'. It is 'taare zameen par'....!:)

1 person likes this.
  8. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Super!!....

1 person likes this.
  9. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Chashme baddoor's melodious song sung by yesudas-kahan se aaye badra- is one of the fav songs of my DH .
    Its a pure romantic comedy film.

2 people like this.
  10. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

:rant:rant:rant

Damn this IPad auto correcting everything. :bonk

:rant:rant:rant

Edited now. :rotfl

both of you had to quote my post with typo huh?........ Uyarntha ullam (mahaaans) . :D

3 people like this.