1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

List of books for children....

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Shanvy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Priyaviknesh

Priyaviknesh New IL'ite

Hi , I am new to this forum and i must say this thread is very useful to me. My kid( 4yrs) enjoy the below series very much
    1. Handy Manny books
    2. Clifford series
    3. Curious george.

2. scottaleger

scottaleger New IL'ite

Thanks , this is a good list

3. malasri

malasri New IL'ite

Sashi Deshpande did a series similar to Enid Blyton with cousins - a summer adventure, the hidden treasure and only witness...

if u want to start your toddlers on reading - get some books like how big is an elephant, how small is an ant etc (active reading series) ... it involves lot of head nodding with no no, repetitive phrases ... and lots of animal sounds :)

there is also are you my mommy ? and other similar hard bound books for toddlers...

4. lavanya_28

lavanya_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

My DD is 61/2 years old and is still finding it difficult to read books. I need a list of books that would be interesting for my DD to read and would also be helpful to her in understanding phonetics.
    All the books that we have at present, she already knows the story so she just narrates the story from her memory instead of reading the book. So i would like you all to help me get her some new books that would help in her reading.

Thanks!
    Lavanya