1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

List: Dunce hero, mokkai heroine, or pathetic dance moves - but still a CATCHY song

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by Spiderman1, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

I'm sure you have watched a movie song (or album) and felt
    What a stupid hero or mokkai (dumb) heroine or costume or pathetic choreography/mokkai dance-moves, but YET despite all that - the song was somehow catchy :cheers - the voice of singers or the music director's touch etc. Something made the song click in your head despite the visual flaws :)

List those kind of songs here - Remember - the songs here should not be perfect in everything - the song should be Nice but there needs to be someone or something mokkai (dumb) in it :) Then it makes the list here. Let the creativity run :)

I'll get it started with this dunce hero song(s) :biglaugh

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NVXKF8A7DHc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vzhTxqMSniU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

Does the vaathus (ducks) shown symbolic of the hero and heroine doing some vaathu dancing!!!

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Re: List: Dunce hero, mokkai heroine, or pathetic dance moves - but still a CATCHY so

Open to all languages - Hindi (Bollywood has quite a few of these), Telugu, Tamil or any other.....English too ok. Only thing the song still has to have some nice ring/catchy about it.

3. geeths

geeths Gold IL'ite

Re: List: Dunce hero, mokkai heroine, or pathetic dance moves - but still a CATCHY so

hi spider,
    nice to see this thread.here is a song from'oru gramathu athiyayam'.i don't know the hero, heroin name.song is very nice,but see this video.
    YouTube - Aathu Methule

4. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

5. latharam09

YouTube - Ye Rasathi

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hee hee funny thread...Am getting to see some of the songs that I haven't seen before :biggrin2:

Latha, in the beginning of the song....there is a man (hero?) with yellow shirt..at 0:16. his dress style reminds me of the singer Ulaganathan in this song YouTube - Vazha meenu - divx :crazy.

7. latharam09

Saras, super-ah compare panniteenga... :biglaugh

8. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

I have tons of such songs. First and foremost, my fav song that has been butchered by Smitha who is the worst dancer of all (the next in line may be.. sneha.. :hide:).
    Still I listen to this song often. Simply like the modulations and lyrics (?! :biglaugh)

So Ladies & Gentlemen, here I present
    "Adiye Manam Nilluna Nikkathadi" from Neengal Kettavai. (atleast SP kettavai :rotfl)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TWYRJv7S8vc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

9. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the updates, do keep adding.

Here is another - Vazhisal video!!! (with mottai boss Raja peeking)
    but nice moojik by Mottai Raja
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uyj8q45muGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. geeths

geeths Gold IL'ite