1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lip Care--tips and suggestions

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by jyothikumar, Dec 7, 2006.

1. jyothikumar

jyothikumar New IL'ite

Hi,

I am resident of India and i am working women. I use lip cream daily. My lips dry soon even if i apply lip cream, it wont stay long time. Even my lips are dark. It looks odd in my face as i am fair in completion. I wont use any Lip sticks & lip glose , i use only bioline lip cream or himalaya lip balm. Can u please tell any tip to make my lips soft and shiny.

Thank u,
    Jyothi Kumar

2. anusha

anusha New IL'ite

removal of darkness on lips

Hi

i had a solutin for u . U can change ur lios colur by using corianderleves
    take some corander leavs and mix it and apply to ur lips regularly & u can avoide this problem.

3. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

dark lips

1.Apply fresh coriander juice on the lips before going to bed in the night regularly.

2.Add milk that is not boiled to carot juice and massage on the lips

3.Add two drops of lemon in non-boiled milk and apply on the lips.
    do regularly

4.Rub your lips with lemon skin a few minutes daily. This will be a good massage to prevent lips drying as well as avoid darkening of lips.

5.Apply glycerine and lemon juice daily and leave it for 10 mins and wash.
    Glycerine is too hard on lips, so apply lemon juice first and then glycerine. This also prevents darkening of lips.
    ----------

4. jyothikumar

jyothikumar New IL'ite

Thanks for ur tip

Hi Sonia,

I already tried with coriander leaf juice, it doesn't make any difference. Presently i am trying with glycerine and lemon juice regularly. I'll come back to u after 10 days.

Thanks for ur suggestion,

Bye,
    Jyothi Kumar:wave

5. hari

hari Guest

sugar and honey

hello jyothi kumar,
    for making lips smooth and to lessen the darkness on lips,follow the steps.
    1. make ur lips wet and with wet fingures,scrub ur lips with sugar unti it dissolves.
    2.after that clean lips with water and mix lemon drops(few) with honey.and apply the paste on lips.leave it over night.u can find good result in a week.
    try it
    bye
    hari

6. hado

hado New IL'ite

pink lips

pleae girls i need to know how to have pink lips cause my upper lip and the limit of the down onw is dark the rest is pink , i used lemon ang gylesrine bu doesn't help i dont want to put makeup because when i married i can't hide it for ever from my husbend , i usually see the indian actores and actress even if they are dark alittile they have nice pink lips , i am not even dark iam white so can anyone help me?????????
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. mythukrishna

mythukrishna New IL'ite

Re: pink lips

this is the best recipe to make ur lips pinker than ever. REAL AND EASY 1 smal beetroot 1 carrot 3 olives (canned) 5 almonds or 2 spoons of almond oil 1 spoon butter step 1: soak almonds in water for a night and start the process the next morning. step 2: cut beets into small peices and scrape the carrot and add the soaked almond and grind it well and smooth. step 3: strain them for to five times with the tea strainer or coffee strainer.strain it till it gets really smooth.i mean it shud not have any chunks of the vegetables. step 4: add a spoon of butter to the strained juice and microwave on high for one minute.check for the butter to melt.dont keep it too long . step 5: leave it in the fridge for a day and use it every night before u go to bed and see the change..u can also use this as a lipstick.this is healthy and harmless.

1 person likes this.
  8. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear,

I do not know your name, since you have not give it. You can do as Mythu has said, it'll help you in a natural way.

Another thing is that do not worry about the actresses and their pink lips. Have you ever seen them without their make up kit ???

Love
    Latha :wave

1 person likes this.
  9. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

beetroot is the best idea to gain pink lips.
    Also beetroot if rubbed on the cheeks will act like a blush on which looks very natural and is good for skin.
    giselle.

10. nadhi

nadhi New IL'ite

hi mythukrishna!!
    Your method seems to be easy. I want to try it. In your message you didn't mention what to do with the olives. (should we grind them with the other vegetables?
    Thank you !
    nadhi

varalakshmigoku likes this.